In past times, people use to cover their shame, embarrassment of hair loss, and baldness by wearing hats and wigs, but these were the temporary solution. There weren’t any permanent treatment to cure hair loss and baldness.
But now after the advancement in the cosmetics world, hair transplant has been introduced. And micrograft hair transplant is the perfect and permanent solution to cure your hair loss and baldness without any side effects and it’s affordable for everyone.
Micrografting FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai is the most advanced and effective hair transplant technique. Automated punch tool is used to extract the hair follicles in a rapid speed. The results are great and will give you the natural look. There are many causes of hair loss like:
Causes of Hair Fall:
- Genetics, hereditary
- Hormonal imbalance
- Hair pulling disorder
- Unhealthy diet
- Heating tools like straighter, curlers, blow dryer
- Brushing wet hair
- Permanent hair colors,
- Improper sleep
- Hectic routine
- Tight ponytail, braid,
- Stress, depression, tension, anxiety
- Sleeping with wet hair
- Child control pills
- Any medical disorder, thyroid, cancer
- Use of medications.
Many of us try to self-diagnosis hair loss by using home remedies, homeopathic medications and allopathic medications but sometimes it gives you worst results. So don’t try to do so, if you are suffering from the hair loss problem then do consult with a professional trichologist from an authentic clinic.
Nowadays there are many unauthentic clinics. They will just give you the worst results possible because of their inexperience. The way and the results from the authentic, professional surgeons won’t be same as compared to the inexperienced surgeons.
- Avoid taking any blood thinners like aspirin, ibuprofen, for at least two weeks before the treatment.
- Don’t drink alcohol, for three weeks before the surgery.
- Quit Smoking, for at least 7 days before the treatment.
- Wash your scalp with a medicated shampoo, a day before the treatment.
The procedure of Micro Graft Hair Transplant:
- Step # 1:
The surgeon will mark the hairline according to your demand and then he will shave the donor area for the process of hair follicles extraction.
- Step # 2:
Under local anesthesia, Micro Graft Hair Transplant will be performed.
- Step # 3:
The extraction of hair follicles is done by an automated punch tool from the donor region or from the back side of your head. Each hair follicle is extracted individually.
- Step # 4:
Grafts are trimmed to get the desired length, size under a stereo microscope.
- Step # 5:
Local anesthesia is administered to the recipient region and tiny, small incisions are made at particular angles for the implantation of hair follicles.
- Step # 6:
Hair grafts are carefully implanted into the tiny, small incisions.
- Try not to wash your head.
- Sleep in an upright position and keep your head alleviated.
- Avoid touching your scalp unnecessarily for at least 3 days.
- Quit smoking
- Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages
- Don’t go into the direct sun exposure instead wear a hat while going out.
- Do not massage your scalp for at least one month.
- Use cold compressions to lessen swelling.
- Avoid the daily activities which cause sweating because sweating is really harmful after you get a hair transplant.
- Follow all the post-surgery instructions and take all the prescribed medicines
Results of Micrografting Hair Transplant in Dubai will start to show in three months. The results are permanent and your transplanted hair will continue to grow like your normal hair for the rest of your life.