In today’s world of technology and science, there have been many innovations when it comes to hair loss. Hair regrowth had never been so easy, fast or sophisticated until laser bands or helmets were introduced.
- 1 HairMax Laser Headband vs. other Hair Fall Treatments:
- 1.1 Does HairMax stop hair fall?
- 1.2 Does HairMax laser comb really work?
- 1.3 How long does it take for HairMax laser to work?
- 1.4 What are the HairMax side effects?
- 1.5 What is the HairMax laser cost in Dubai?
- 1.6 · HOME REMEDIES:
- 1.7 · MEDICATIONS:
- 1.8 · WIGS/ CLIP-IN EXTENSIONS:
- 1.9 · ADVERTISED HAIR REGROWTH PRODUCTS:
- 2 Benefits of HairMax Laser Headband:
- 3 How does HairMax Laser Headband help in Hair Regrowth?
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about HairMax Laser Headband:
- 5 Our Doctors
- 6 Trichologist Recommendation:
HairMax Laser Headband vs. other Hair Fall Treatments:
HairMax Laser Headband is the non-surgical way to deal with all hair related problems like hair thinning, hair loss or baldness.
If you are experiencing hair fall and using any of the short-term treatments either it’s any of the:
- Hair regrowth products including sprays, creams or gels.
- Allopathic medicines
- home remedies
- scalp injections
- homeopathic medications
- Wigs, clip-in extensions etc.
Then you are stuck using them for the rest of your life to maintain their results. And the biggest drawback is when you stop using them then you’re back to square one.
FAQs For HairMax Laser Headband
Does HairMax stop hair fall?
All of HairMax laser devices and especially the HairMax laser hand band have been clinically proven to treat hair loss. They are effective and safe in terms of treating hair loss and promoting regrowth in men and women.
Does HairMax laser comb really work?
According to clinical trials and user reports HairMax laser comb has proven to be quite effective. The HairMax laser hand band is a safe and non-invasive method of treating hair loss. However, the results are more promising when its use is started at an early stage of hair loss.
How long does it take for HairMax laser to work?
Generally, the HairMax laser band works slowly and does not grow hair overnight. The hairs continue to grow about half an inch per month. So, after 12-16 weeks, the user will see some noticeable results.
What are the HairMax side effects?
The clinical trials and user reviews have never reported any side effects of the HairMax laser hand band. Some users may experience mild pain or discomfort when they start using the LaserBand but once they adjust to it, they will be fine.
What is the HairMax laser cost in Dubai?
The cost of the HairMax laser hand band in Dubai depends on several factors. It depends on the place you buy it from and some places have different models of the LaserBand. To make sure you buy an authentic device, it's better to buy it from a prestigious store/facility.
· HOME REMEDIES:
Home remedies provide delayed or no results at all.
Medicines can cause some more health problems instead of solving hair fall.
· WIGS/ CLIP-IN EXTENSIONS:
Wigs, hair extensions can expose you anytime.
· ADVERTISED HAIR REGROWTH PRODUCTS:
Promoted items like creams, gels, sprays etc. cause side effects.
Laser Hair Loss Treatment works by enhancing blood supply to your scalp thus encouraging hair regrowth and more nutrition to the hair follicles.
There are many other gadgets/ tools too which you can use at home for the hair loss treatment. But HairMax Laser Headband is best among all the hair fall treatments.
Because it’s painless, least invasive, non-surgical treatment, provides good and natural looking results in the shorter time period, its a better alternative to all those hair loss therapies available out there because it doesn’t have any side attached to it.
According to recent researches, other laser gadgets which are used for the treatment of hair fall, transfer destructive beams to the body. The impact of those red light on some women was found to be the cause of breast cancer.
But Laser Hair Growth Headband is verified by the Food and Drug Administration and it can be used to cure all hair associated problems.
Benefits of HairMax Laser Headband:
There are numerous advantages of Laser Hair Growth Headband, including:
- It helps in the stimulation of hair growth.
- It also helps to cure all hair issues no matter its hair thinning or hair loss.
- It increases the density, and add fullness to hair.
- This headband also revitalizes or give a new life to the damaged hair and regenerates the dead cells of hair.
- It doesn’t have any kind of side effects like allergies, inflammation, skin diseases, irritation, scarring, soreness etc.
- And the biggest benefit of using Laser Hair Growth Headband is that it won’t endanger your health because it’s a drug-free treatment.
How does HairMax Laser Headband help in Hair Regrowth?
Laser Hair Growth Headband works through a similar process known as photosynthesis in plants.
This head band delivers therapeutic, nourishing light energy to the hair follicles for the activation of stronger and healthy hair growth. This boost of light regenerates the weakened, damaged or rough hair follicles to stimulate the growth factors and also to reverse thinning of hair.
It will also help to extend and to restore the natural hair growth cycle. And resulting in the hair regrowth with the increased density, fullness and vibrancy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about HairMax Laser Headband:
1. Is the Laser Hair Growth Headband Treatment safe?
Laser hair Growth Headband is safe and effective.it doesn’t cause any kind of side effects.
2. Does it works for both men and women?
Yes…..!!! It works on both men and women.
3. How do I use this laser headband to treat hair loss?
It’s recommended to use laser headband 3x a week for 90 seconds.
4. Can I use it more than 3x a week to see better and quick results?
Headband more than 3 times a week has not produced any further benefit when people used it 3 times a week.
Stimulating the hair follicles, then letting them rest for a day or two before exposing them again to laser energy is the best way for the follicles perform to their best efficiency.
5. Can I use this headband on wet or dry hair?
You can use headband on your wet or even on damp hair too. But it’s important that your scalp and hair should be cleaned and totally free of styling products. Because oils, sprays, creams or gels can block the laser light from the effectively reaching to the hair follicles.
6. When can I expect to start observing the better results from the Laser headband?
Results vary from person to person. Most people will be able to see better results of the full head of hair within 12-16 weeks of treatment.
7. How long will I need to continue my hair loss treatment with this headband?
Consult a trichologist for better guidance. Because he will first examine your hair loss severity and afterward will recommend you the usage of the laser hair growth headband.
8. I am just starting to notice the beginning of my hair thinning, is it too soon to start using this laser headband?
It’s recommended to use when you start noticing early signs of your hair thinning or hair loss. Because the earlier you will treat your damaged hair, the earlier you can stop it from further progressing or even reverse it.
9. Can I use the headband in conjunction with other hair loss treatments?
The laser hair growth headband works well when solely used.
If you are among the victims who are suffering from either hair thinning or hair loss. It’s a must to get yourself properly evaluated by a trichologist before trying any of the hair loss treatments on your own.
He will examine your scalp thoroughly and then will evaluate your treatment options to cure your hair issues including hair thinning and hair loss.
The trichologist may recommend you to get a suitable therapy or to get a Laser Hair Growth Headband.