Normal scalp hair growth is so much important to us because it defines the way we look. A person who has lost all or a small portion of the scalp hair knows how important hair is.
Have you sideburn hair loss due to some reason? Do not worry because our sideburn hair transplant is here to restore hair growth in this area.
This page discusses the sideburn hair transplant in Dubai. If you have lost sideburn hair, this topic is for you.
- 1 Sideburn Hair Transplant
- 2 FAQs for Sideburn Hair Transplant
- 3 Benefits
- 4 Candidates
- 5 Side Effects
- 6 Procedure
- 7 Pre-Op Care
- 8 Aftercare
- 9 Sideburn Transplant Cost
- 10 Our Hair Transplant Doctors
- 11 Consult an Expert
Sideburn Hair Transplant
The scalp hair can be divided into different areas such as the crown area, temples area, and sideburn area. The traditional hair transplant technique can be applied to the sideburn area as well.
The working mechanism, in this case, would be the same as a normal hair transplant. Continue reading to learn more about this safe, short, simple, and effective surgical procedure.
FAQs for Sideburn Hair Transplant
What is a sideburn hair transplant?
A sideburn hair transplant is a surgical procedure used for the restoration of facial hair. It is specifically performed on sides of the face to help restore thin, spotty, or missing hair. This treatment is more common in men.
What is the sideburn hair transplant cost in Dubai?
The cost of a sideburn hair transplant differs for each individual. An experienced and well-known surgeon may charge more than others. However, it is recommended to always get transplants done by professionals even if it costs a little more.
What are the side effects of a sideburn hair transplant?
The most common side effects of a sideburn hair transplant include mild pain, itching, swelling, and intermittent bleeding. The side effects are usually not severe and can be avoided altogether with proper aftercare. If they persist, then the doctor must be consulted.
What is the recovery time for a sideburn hair transplant?
Usually, the recovery period of a sideburn hair transplant is short. Within 2-3 days, the redness and swelling will subside. However, the hair scabs take about 10-14 days for falling off. The overall recovery period is uneventful.
You should expect the following benefits if you want to undergo sideburn hair transplant:
- Your sideburn hair will start growing naturally.
- Downtime after this procedure is not too long.
- Your appearance will improve and you feel much better.
- The treatment only involves minor and temporary side effects.
You can be a good candidate for sideburn hair transplant in Dubai & Abu Dhabi if the following criteria apply to you:
- You are in good mental and physical health.
- You have realistic expectations with the treatment results.
- You have lost a noticeable portion of sideburn hair
- New hair is not growing in return in the area.
- You want to naturally regrow sideburn hair.
The treated areas would not experience much harm if you choose a qualified, experienced, and reputed hair restoration surgeon. Here are some common side effects:
- Mild pain
- Minor Itching
- Slight swelling
- Intermittent bleeding
The procedure is not too long and 100 to 250 hair grafts might be required to perform sideburn hair transplant in Dubai. This procedure can be performed with the help of FUT (follicular unit transplantation) and FUE (follicular unit extraction).
- Discuss your medical history with your doctor.
- Discontinue the usage of aspirin and blood-thinners.
- Stop smoking cigarettes and drinking alcoholic drinks.
- Avoid touching, itching, or washing the treated areas.
- Do not smoke cigarettes and drinking alcoholic drinks for some time.
- Keep avoiding the intake of aspirin and blood-thinners for some time.
Sideburn Transplant Cost
Please note that the sideburn hair transplant cost in Dubai varies from person to person. An unqualified and less experienced professional may charge a low price; be careful while choosing your surgeon.
Do not mind paying a bit extra to a well-experienced and world-renowned hair restoration surgeon. To know our rates, please schedule an appointment now and visit us at a suitable time.
Our Hair Transplant Doctors
Consult an Expert
To sum up, a sideburn hair transplant is a safe, simple, short, and effective procedure that has low downtime. A short discussion with our doctor will help you learn more.
We boast some of the world-leading hair restoration surgeons that enjoy a high hair transplant success rate. Use our contact details to reach out to us anytime.
Contact now and schedule a consultation session.