Micrografting FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai & Abu Dhabi
Micrografting FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai is the most advanced hair restoration technique and is way more effective than the traditional techniques. It involves the use of automated punch tool which extracts the hair follicles at an unmatchable precision and speed. The results are spectacular and natural looking. No one will ever be able to tell that you have got some work done for that crowning glory of yours. If you are also planning to under micro grafting FUE Hair Transplant, here in-depth guideline in regards to the procedure.
Causes of Hair Fall
Before treating baldness with Micrografting FUE hair transplant in Dubai, it is important to know the underlying causes first. Here is a list of key factors which contribute towards baldness:
- Genetics-Unfortunately, you cannot do much about it. If your father, mother or your grandparents are struggling with hair loss and baldness, most likely you will too.
- Hormonal Imbalance- Hormonal imbalance can contribute towards hair loss. However, it is temporary in most cases.
- Infections- The health of your scalp determines the health of your hair. If you are suffering from scalp infections, get it checked today.
- Hair Pulling Disorder- This is a psychological disease which urges you to pull out your hair.
- Unhealthy Diet- If your diet lacks nutrients, you will lack hair. Start on a healthy diet today.
Are you the Ideal Candidate?
Before you get super excited about the idea of micrografting FUE hair transplant in Dubai, It is important to settle the fact that whether you can undergo the surgery in the first place or not. Here are a few points to consider:
- You must be at least 20 years old to be able to undergo the treatment.
- Your hair loss must not be progressive.
- You have a baldness resistant donor area.
- You shouldn’t suffer from diabetes or any other chronic illnesses.
- You must not be pregnant or be breastfeeding.
Importance of Choosing the Right Surgeon
Choosing the right hair transplant surgeon for Micrografting FUE hair transplant in Dubai is half the battle won when it comes to having healthy and natural looking hair. Have a look at the certifications and experience of a particular surgeon prior to finalizing the deal. A great surgeon equals a great surgery. At Hair Transplant Clinic Dubai, we have world renowned hair transplant surgeons that ensure perfect results.
Pre-Op Care is an important aspect of any surgical procedure. It is crucial to get the most out of Micrografting FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai. Here are a few general guidelines:
- Refrain from any blood thinners i.e. aspirin, ibuprofen etc for at least two weeks prior to the treatment.
- Do not drink alcohol for a period of three weeks before the surgery.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited for at least 7 days prior to the treatment.
- Wash your scalp a day before the treatment.
- Fill in all your prescriptions ahead of time.
Micrografting FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai is a non-invasive hair restoration procedure. It involves the following key steps:
- Initially, the surgeon marks the hair line and begins to shave the donor area for extraction of hair follicles.
- To ensure that you won’t feel a thing during the procedure, the surgeon will administer local anesthesia to your scalp via injections.
- An automated punch tool is used for extraction of hair follicles from the donor region. Each follicle is extracted individually and handed to the staff members.
- Grafts are trimmed to the desired length under a stereo microscope.
- Local anesthesia is administered to the recipient region and tiny incisions are made at specific angles for implantation of hair follicles.
- Grafts are carefully inserted into the incisions and it concludes the surgery.
If you want a quick and uneventful recovery, then you must follow these post-op care instructions after you are done with Micrografting FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai:
- Do not wash your head for a period of 24 hours.
- Make sure to sleep in an upright position and keep your head alleviated while sleeping for at least a week.
- Avoid touching your scalp excessively for at least 3 days after the surgery.
- Refrain from smoking or drinking for at least a week.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure and wear a hat while going out.
- Do not massage your scalp for at least one month and use cold compressions to alleviate swelling.
You can resume your daily activities, the day after the surgery. However, restrain from strenuous exercises and lifting heavy stuff for about a week. Follow all the post-op instructions suggested by your doctor and go for follow-up visits once a week to ensure everything is fine. In about a week’s time, you will be healed completely.
Results of Micrografting FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai will start to show in a period of three months. However, the full potential of the surgery is seen after one year. The results last a lifetime and your transplanted hair will continue to grow like normal hair for the rest of your life.
Cost of Micrografting
The cost of Micrografting FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai varies from person to person. It depends on a number of grafts required, surgeon chosen and the clinic. However, the average cost per graft lies between 10 to 15 AED. If you have lost all your hair, you will need 2000-3000 grafts for sufficient coverage. You can sign up for a free consultation by filling out the form given at the end of this page and our surgeons will tell you how many grafts you will need exactly.
Benefits of Micrografting FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai are endless. Here are few of the most pronounced ones:
- It is a simple, lunch hour procedure.
- Results are natural looking and permanent.
- It is non-invasive and does not involve any cuts and stitches.
- You can resume your daily activities immediately after the surgery.
- It does not involve excessive downtime.
- The recovery is quick and uneventful.
If you want to know more about Micrografting FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai or want a free scalp analysis in one on one consultation than fill out the form below and let our world renowned surgeons guide you for free.