FUE hair transplant was first named as the scar less method due to the difference in the hair follicles extraction method.
FUE vs. FUT Hair Transplant:
· FUE Hair Transplant Surgery:
Hair follicles are individually extracted from the donor regions in the FUE hair transplant. So no scarring is left behind after the FUE hair transplant procedure.
There is still a possibility for scarring. The use of tiny needles punches that are being used at the donor regions like the back or sides of the scalp for the extraction method of hair follicles can also leave unnoticeable marks. But these can easily be healed and nobody will be able to notice them too.
· FUT Hair Transplant Surgery:
Whereas in the FUT hair transplant, hair follicles are extracted in a strip form which is really painful as compared to FUE. And scars are left after the FUT hair transplant surgery.
Is FUE Hair Transplant a completely Scarless Surgery?
· FUE Hair Transplant Can be a Completely Scarless Surgery:
Well, the FUE hair transplant surgery can be a completely scarless procedure. Only if, the advanced tools for the hair follicles extraction method, experienced hair transplant surgeons, and the recognized hair transplant clinic are chosen for it.
· FUE Hair Transplant Can’t be a Completely Scarless Surgery:
Well, FUE hair transplant can also leave scars at the donor regions after the surgery. If:
- You visit a hair transplant specialist who doesn’t have many years of experience so he doesn’t have the ability to guide you appropriately.
He may prescribe you to get a FUE hair transplant surgery. But in reality, you aren’t eligible to opt a hair transplant.
So eventually, you will have to undergo the post-surgical complexities like scarring, irritation, soreness and so forth, getting a FUE hair transplant surgery because of wrong suggestion.
- If you get a FUE hair transplant from an unrecognized hair transplant center then the surgery will be performed by the unpractised specialists. And they will commit a lot of errors during the FUE hair transplant surgery.
The untrained hair transplant surgeons don’t have the knowledge about the proper management of hair follicles like:
- how to extract hair follicles from the donor zones without destroying them
- how to make tiny incisions at right areas
- How to implant hair follicles carefully into the tiny incisions
And due to the unqualified surgeons performing your FUE hair transplant surgery, you will eventually have to suffer a lot of scars on your scalp.
Visit a Hair Transplant Surgeon at the Hair Transplant Centre:
To seek proper counseling for the treatment of your hair loss, you have to arrange an appointment with the hair transplant surgeon at Hair Transplant Dubai Clinic.
Examination of your Scalp:
He will first examine your scalp very carefully including your recipient area or the area which requires a treatment and your donor regions like the back or sides of your scalp.
Confirmation that you are Eligible to get a Hair Transplant or Not:
After the examination of your scalp very thoroughly, he will affirm you that are you eligible to get a hair transplant or not.
If you are a good candidate to get a hair transplant procedure then the hair transplant surgeon may recommend you to get a Hair transplant in Dubai because it can provide you with a completely Scar less FUE hair transplant Surgery.
The hair transplant surgeon at Hair Transplant Dubai Clinic will also recommend you to follow some pre and post-surgical care instructions of FUE hair transplant procedure. So that you will be able to get completely scarless surgery.
Preparing before getting a FUE Hair Transplant Procedure:
- Try not to take blood thinners at least two weeks before getting a FUE hair transplant surgery.
- Quit smoking.
- Stop the consumption of alcohol and alcoholic beverages at least a week before getting the procedure.
- Start taking the prescribed medications both painkillers and antibiotics in advance, according to the recommendation of the trichologist.
Post-Surgical Care of FUE Hair Transplant:
- Try not to wash your head.
- Sleep in an upright position and keep your head alleviated.
- Avoid touching your scalp unnecessarily for at least 3 days.
- Quit smoking
- Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages
- Don’t go into the direct sun exposure instead wear a hat while going out.
- Do not massage your scalp for at least one month.
- Use cold compressions to lessen swelling.
- Avoid the daily activities which cause sweating because sweating is really harmful after you get a hair transplant.
- Follow all the post-surgery instructions and take all the prescribed medicines.