Suppose you suffer from full pattern baldness and run short of the potential donor hair follicles for a hair transplant. It may seem like a dead-end, but it’s not. If you don’t have enough donor hair follicles, you shouldn’t worry as there are some alternatives you can opt for. One effective alternative to hair transplants is a hair replacement system that helps cover the bald head with natural-looking hairs.
- 1 Hair Replacements
- 2 How to Attach a Hair Replacement System?
- 3 Who is the ideal candidate for Hair Replacement Dubai?
- 4 Goals of Hair Replacement Systems
- 5 Why choose hair replacement in Dubai?
- 6 Hair Replacement for Women Dubai
- 7 Alternative Non-Surgical Hair Restoration Treatments
- 8 Why are these therapies better than hair replacement?
- 9 Why is a hair transplant a better option than hair replacement?
- 10 Our Doctors
- 11 Non Surgical Hair Replacement Cost in Dubai
- 12 Book a Free Consultation
The hair replacement Dubai industry has progressed a lot with time. Previously, the hair replacement materials used were heavy, and the attachment methods were also not feasible. But nowadays, non-surgical hair replacement systems have become much more efficient. It is due to a better understanding of how the hair grows and the availability of advanced construction materials. Therefore, hair replacement systems are gaining popularity as non-surgical hair transplants.
How to Attach a Hair Replacement System?
The non-surgical hair transplant system can be attached to the scalp in three ways, including:
Most individuals and practitioners prefer to glue and tape. They provide a more comfortable and secure attachment.
Usually, the hair replacement system attachments do not last for more than four weeks. Besides, some people prefer daily wear bands to remove them easily at night before sleeping.
Who is the ideal candidate for Hair Replacement Dubai?
Anyone is an ideal candidate for hair replacement in Dubai & Abu Dhabi if:
- They are suffering from pattern baldness.
- They cannot undergo surgical hair transplantation due to a lack of potential donor follicles or any other reason.
Apart from a hair transplant, hair replacement systems in Dubai are the only way to immediately get a full head of hair.
Goals of Hair Replacement Systems
Some goals associated with hair replacement system Dubai are listed below:
- Achieving a youthful appearance
- Getting thick and full hairs on your head
- Overcoming baldness
- Boosting self-esteem and self-confidence
- Restoring the hairline without getting under the knife
Why choose hair replacement in Dubai?
Undergoing a surgical procedure is a huge decision. Usually, making such a decision keeps getting delayed due to uncertainty about the procedure and its outcomes. On the other hand, there is no uncertainty about the outcome of a non-surgical procedure. If you don’t like the results, you can quickly reverse them by removing the hair replacement system.
The most remarkable thing about non-surgical hair transplant systems is that they are simple, easy, and non-invasive. Therefore, anyone can get benefitted from these life-changing systems with no side-effects at all.
Some factors making non-surgical hair replacement in Dubai an excellent choice are:
- natural-looking results
- an immediate solution to baldness
- easy to wear
- the best quality products and techniques
- safe and gentle on skin
Hair Replacement for Women Dubai
A hair replacement system is also suitable for women. Typically, women don’t get bald even when suffering from female pattern baldness, and they have enough follicles for a hair transplant. However, if due to any reason, they don’t want to undergo a surgical procedure, they can benefit from a non-surgical hair replacement.
Hair replacement for women Dubai is perfect for women who:
- suffer from hair loss caused by trauma or burns
- lost their hair after getting any cosmetic procedure, such as a facelift
- have thinning hair and not enough donor hair for a hair transplant
Alternative Non-Surgical Hair Restoration Treatments
Some non-surgical, non-invasive procedures are available to repair and regrow the natural hair. If you want to have natural-looking hair but don’t want to undergo a surgical procedure, these procedures are perfect.
At the Hair Transplant Dubai Clinic, we provide a pre-op consultation free of cost. During this session, your queries are addressed before you opt for a procedure that best suits your condition.
Some alternative non-surgical hair restoration treatments are mentioned below.
It is a non-invasive therapy in which the patient’s blood is used to obtain platelet-rich plasma. It a fluid enriched with growth factors inserted in the bald or hair thinning areas of the scalp. After undergoing a few sessions, patients will be able to witness a prominent difference.
Mesotherapy is similar to PRP, but it uses a fluid that is a mixture of different nutrients stimulating hair growth. Multiple sessions are required to achieve noticeable results.
ACell is a MatriStem technology intended to repair the damaged hair follicles. A combination of ACell and PRP is injected into the scalp to stimulate hair growth and restore damaged hair follicles. Patients can see results after 1-2 sessions.
These therapies are entirely safe and do not induce any side effects or discomfort.
Why are these therapies better than hair replacement?
The above discussed non-surgical therapies are better than hair replacement systems because they provide a natural outcome. Moreover, hair replacement is a temporary solution, and it starts looking unnatural after some time. So, you will need to change your hairpiece after a specific period.
Why is a hair transplant a better option than hair replacement?
Are you suffering from baldness, but you have the right amount of donor hair follicles available? In that case, undergoing a hair transplant is far better than hair replacement systems.
Here are some reasons why a hair transplant is a better option:
- Hair replacement is a temporary solution, and you may get tired of wearing it for a more extended period. Whereas, hair transplant is a permanent solution that gives you natural-looking hairs.
- The lifetime of a hairpiece is not more than 3 years. After that, you may need to get another. In comparison, the results of a hair transplant stay for the rest of your life.
- There is a huge difference in the costs of a hair transplant and hair replacement systems. A hair transplant definitely costs more, but the cost pays off since it is a permanent solution.
Non Surgical Hair Replacement Cost in Dubai
It is not possible to determine the exact cost of non-surgical hair replacement. The procedure is affordable compared to a hair transplant, but the price varies from patient to patient. For each patient, the cost is determined by keeping in mind the type of hair replacement used. Moreover, the kind of adhesive used also affects the price.
Book a Free Consultation
Many surgical procedures for hair restoration are available. But you can choose a hairpiece or non-surgical hair restoration treatment if you don’t want to undergo a surgical procedure. To get professional assistance about your hair loss’s right techniques, you can avail of the free consultation offered at Hair Transplant Dubai Clinic.
Got any questions? Contact us by filling out the form below.