Robotic Hair Transplant in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is a significant advancement in Follicular Unit Extraction, one of the two most commonly used hair transplantation techniques in Dubai. Robotic hair transplant automates graft harvesting, allowing the surgeon to extract donor hair follicles with unparalleled precision. But, for many, Stem Cell FUE is still a better procedure than Robotic Hair Transplant. Continue reading to know why.
- 1 How Robotics FUE Hair Transplant Works?
- 2 FAQs For Robotic FUE Hair Transplantation
- 3 How to Prepare For Robotic FUE Hair Transplantation:
- 4 Post-Op Instructions to Follow After Robotic FUE:
- 5 Why Stem Cell FUE is Best Hair Transplant Technique in Dubai?
- 6 Before and After
- 7 Disadvantages of Robotic FUE Hair Transplant:
- 8 Our Team of Surgeons
- 9 Book a FREE CONSULTATION:
How Robotics FUE Hair Transplant Works?
It is an advanced system that is comprised of a robotic arm, with graft extraction and site creation capabilities, and a video imaging system. The system can be used for both graft harvesting and site creation.
- Robotic Graft Harvesting:
When used for graft harvesting, it uses advanced optical guidance system to locate and extract follicular units with specific characteristics, as programmed by the surgeon. The robotic system can harvest hundreds to thousands of grafts in a single session with speed and precision that is nearly impossible to replicate with the manual punch tool and human hand. The robot’s inbuilt software allows the surgeon to specify exact size and length of the follicular units to harvest. This minimizes not only the chances of graft damage but also donor wounding, ultimately making the process more efficient.
FAQs For Robotic FUE Hair Transplantation
The side effects of a robotic hair transplant are quite similar to the traditional hair transplant. The patient may experience infections, scalp pain, bleeding, swelling, itching, inflammation, and shock loss. With immediate medical assistance, these problems can be minimized. The cost of a robotic hair transplant mainly depends on the number of grafts required for transplant. However, other factors also influence the cost. The procedure is time taking and requires experience so only after the initial consultation, the exact cost can be determined. The key to finding the best robotic hair transplant doctor in Dubai is research. Go online and search for the most reputable doctors in Dubai. Read online reviews or ask someone who has undergone the treatment. For before and after images visit our website Results page.
What are robotic hair transplant side effects?
What is the robotic hair transplant cost in Dubai?
How to get the best robotic hair transplant doctor in Dubai?
Robotic hair transplant before and after
The side effects of a robotic hair transplant are quite similar to the traditional hair transplant. The patient may experience infections, scalp pain, bleeding, swelling, itching, inflammation, and shock loss. With immediate medical assistance, these problems can be minimized.
The cost of a robotic hair transplant mainly depends on the number of grafts required for transplant. However, other factors also influence the cost. The procedure is time taking and requires experience so only after the initial consultation, the exact cost can be determined.
The key to finding the best robotic hair transplant doctor in Dubai is research. Go online and search for the most reputable doctors in Dubai. Read online reviews or ask someone who has undergone the treatment.
For before and after images visit our website Results page.
- Robotic Site Creation:
The robot can also be used for creation of recipient sites for the placement of follicular unit grafts. The surgeon prepares an aesthetic plan using the software present in the system and feeds the command into the robot. There are several parameters that must be considered when creating recipient sites to make sure the individual gets exactly what he wishes for. These include angle of hair elevation, hair direction, site depth, average density or spacing, and total number of recipient site incisions. The surgeon programs these parameters into the system and the robot executes the plan at a speed and with the precision that cannot be accomplished with hands.
How to Prepare For Robotic FUE Hair Transplantation:
Following are the Do’s and Don’ts as you prepare for robot guided hair transplant surgery:
- Stop taking blood thinning medications at least 2 weeks before surgery.
- Beta blockers, vitamin E supplements and several herbal supplements also have blood thinning characteristics.
- Quit smoking 2 to 3 weeks prior to the procedure.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages during the last 3 to 5 days before Robotic Transplant.
Post-Op Instructions to Follow After Robotic FUE:
Here is a list of Do’s and Don’ts that you must consider after the Robotic transplant:
- Start taking all the prescription medicines immediately after the surgery.
- Do not wash your scalp for at least 24 hours and let the support staff do the first washing.
- Do not massage, rub or scratch the scalp for 2-3 weeks following transplant.
- Resist your urge to pick at the scars or crust that forms in the donor and recipient areas after surgery.
Why Stem Cell FUE is Best Hair Transplant Technique in Dubai?
Despite impressive speed and accuracy offered by Robotics Hair Transplant, people prefer Stem Cell Hair Transplant for hair restoration. Do you know why? There is a long list of reasons, but the biggest reason is that Robotics Hair Transplant is nothing but an expensive advancement of Stem Cell FUE Hair Transplant. The advanced technology comes at a quite hefty price, which most hair loss patients can’t afford. This is why people mostly opt for Stem Cell FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai. It gives equally impressive results but at an affordable cost.
Before and After
Disadvantages of Robotic FUE Hair Transplant:
Some other disadvantages of Robotics Hair Transplant are listed below:
- Low success rate – Stem Cell FUE guarantees 100% success in hair regrowth, whereas the robotic transplant has an average success rate of 80% only.
- Bigger sized gauge needle – Robotic hair transplant uses a gauge needle with 1.2mm diameter, while the direct automated FUE uses a gauge needle half its size (0.6mm). This affects the results of the surgery.
- More shock loss – Since the gauge needle used in Robotics hair transplant is double the size of Stem Cell FUE punch, it cause more damage to the tissues in donor and recipient areas and thus causes more shock loss.
- Unnatural looking results – Size of needle used also defines the appearance of restored hairline. Bigger sized grafts look more unnatural as compared to the fine grafts extracted with the help of automated punch used in case of Stem Cell FUE.
- Limited hair density – The 0.6mm punch tool allows for harvesting micro grafts. Therefore more grafts can be harvested and transplanted (3000+ grafts). However, in case of robotics hair transplant, a maximum of 2500 grafts can be transplanted in a single session.
- Robot is a machine after all – Lastly, robot is a machine after all and it will be only as good as the man operating it. So you cannot trust the robot alone. If the operator is not experienced and skilled, you may not be getting what you exactly want.
Our Team of Surgeons
Book a FREE CONSULTATION:
To know more about Robotics FUE Hair transplant in Abu Dhabi or Dubai, fill the consultation form below and get a chance to earn FREE CONSULTATION. Hair Transplant Dubai is a leading name in Surgical Hair Restoration in UAE.