Some people develop thin or bald spots in the scalp which makes them look odd. No one likes to be in this situation. Though it might not be in your hands to stop losing hair, it is indeed your choice to get back hair. Hair transplant treatment and hair replacement are two different techniques to transform your appearance. This blog post compares and contrasts these two methods.
If you want to naturally regrow hair on thin or bald spots, this topic is for you.
Understanding Hair Transplant
It is a surgical treatment that naturally regrows hair by removing hair grafts from the donor side and transplanting it to the recipient area. This hair restoration naturally regrows hair for a long time. Here are the pros and cons of hair transplant procedure:
- Permanent solution
- It fixes badness forever
- Increases self-confidence
- The person can try all hairstyles
- It is not cheap
- Has Side effects and downtime
- Takes time to show final results
Understanding Hair Replacement
It is a technique where artificial hair is attached to the bald areas of the scalp. A special glue is used to make this particular type of wig to stick the scalp. Here are the pros and cons of hair replacement technique:
- Instant results
- No surgery required
- Suitable if there is no donor hair
- Temporary solution
- Requires regular cleaning
- Requires frequent maintenance
- The wearer may not fully satisfy
- The person cannot try different hairstyles
Hair Replacement vs. Hair Transplant
Both options can enhance the appearance of the person and both have pros and cons. Both have similarities and differences; some important points are discussed here:
- Both enhance the appearance of the patient
- A transplant can cause side effects but replacement cannot.
- Replacement is simple but transplant is a surgical procedure.
- Replacement is temporary but transplant delivers permanent hair.
Fixing Baldness: The End Result
You have read some similarities and differences between hair replacement and hair transplant. If you like to know more about hair transplant treatment, we can help.
In case you have any more questions, feel free to ask our doctor anytime. You can call us or fill our online form to get in touch.