The trichophytic closure is the technique to minimize the prominent scars on the donor site. It’s an advancement in the cosmetics world, introduced to minimize the scars and cuts. It’s used by facial plastic surgeons in the past, this method is used for the purpose of closing the incision lines at the hairline.
A trichophytic closure is an additional step in the process of hair transplantation surgery. Instead of placing the two sides back together, the upper or lower edge of the skin (either its donor site or recipient site) is carefully trimmed, then stitched together.
The trichophytic closure technique has been recognized as an effective and important tool for minimizing scarring in the hair transplantation surgery. And so it’s also used in the FUT hair transplant in Dubai
FUT Hair Transplant Goals:
- It helps you to recover your lost hair
- It allows you to restore your youthful and attractive looks.
- It helps to improve the whole aesthetic of your face
- Helps to boost your self-esteem and confidence
Pre-Surgical Care of FUT Hair transplant:
- Don’t take blood thinners like aspirin etc. before the FUT hair transplant in Dubai.
- Quit smoking.
- Avoid drinking alcohol, alcoholic beverages and caffeinated drinks.
- Get all the tests done before getting the surgery.
FUT Hair Transplant Procedure:
- Step 1 –under local anesthesia, the whole surgery will be performed for the painless FUT hair transplant.
- Step 2 – with the help of a single, double, or triple-bladed scalpel, the surgeon will extract a linear strip of hair follicles from the donor site like from the back or both sides of the scalp.
- Step 3 – Then the donor area will be sealed by stitching.
- Step 4 – Then the strip is carefully trimmed to get the desired size.
- Step 5 –tiny incisions are made using micro-sized blades or fine needles for the implantation of hair follicles into the recipient area.
- Step 6 –then each hair graft individually, separately is implanted carefully into the tiny incisions.
Post-Surgical Care of FUT Hair Transplant:
- Use cold compressions.
- Do not wash your hair for 24 to 36 hours after getting hair transplantation
- Only use prescribed medications.
- Try not to use blood thinners like aspirin etc. after getting the FUT hair transplant in Dubai.
- Quit Smoking after getting FUT hair transplant
- Do not drink alcohol, alcoholic beverages, and caffeinated drinks.
- Do not touch your scalp unnecessarily.
- Do not pick or scratch the scalp.
- Avoid going out in the direct exposure to the sunlight, wear a hat while going out.
FUT Hair Transplant Benefits:
- Results of FUT hair transplant in Dubai will be natural and permanent.
- It’s the safest donor hair harvesting technique.
- It doesn’t damage the donor hair
- In a single session of the FUT hair transplant in Dubai, the maximum number of hair grafts are transplanted.
- It is an affordable or the least expensive hair transplantation technique.
If you are deciding to get a hair transplant and also want an affordable, permanent, effective and safe hair transplant technique then get FUT hair transplant in Dubai.
Please follow and like us: