If you are thinking to opt for a hair transplant surgery to either treat your hair thinning, hair loss, baldness, patchy and irregular beard or thin eyebrows and eyelashes. Some common Queries regarding Famous Hair Transplant Procedures must be running through your mind, like candidacy for the procedure, cost factors etc.
Hair Transplant Procedures:
First of all you need to know that there are two major types of hair transplant procedures:
- Strip Harvesting (FUT)
- Follicular unit extraction (FUE)
· Strip Extraction Method or FUT Hair Transplant Procedure:
- A team of hair transplant surgeons is necessary to perform FUT hair transplant procedure.
- This hair loss procedure can sometimes leave scars at the donor areas.
- In this hair transplant surgery, hair follicles are extracted in a form of strip.
- FUT hair transplant surgery consumes less time in the procedure.
· FUE Hair Transplant Surgery:
- This type of hair transplant technique doesn’t leave scars on your donor or recipient regions.
- After getting FUE hair transplant procedure, you will be able to resume your daily activities.
- FUE hair transplant surgery has fast recovery and healing process.
- This hair loss procedure is a Lunch hour procedure.
Hair Transplant Procedure:
Both hair transplant surgeries have similar method to perform the procedure:
First of all, the hair transplant surgeon shaves your donor area for the smooth hair follicles extraction process.
Then the hair transplant surgeon marks the recipient areas for the implantation process.
Whole hair transplant surgery is performed under the administration of local anaesthesia for the painless and comfortable procedure.
Then a specially designed punch tool is used for the extraction of hair follicles from your donor areas which are mostly the back or sides of the scalp.
The hair transplant surgeon carefully trims your extracted hair follicles under a stereo microscope to achieve desirable size.
Then local anaesthesia is again administered by the hair transplant surgeon, but this time it’s administered at your recipient region for the comfortable and painless hair follicles implantation process.
Afterwards, the hair transplant surgeon makes tiny incisions at the proper locations and at right angles on your recipient region.
To complete the hair transplant procedure, the hair transplant surgeon carefully implants the extracted hair follicles into the tiny incisions at your recipient region.
Common Queries regarding Hair Transplant Procedures:
1) Are the hair transplant Results Realistic?
Yes, your relocated hair will look realistic because your existing natural hair will be implanted to your recipient region. So the texture, form and shade of your transplanted hair will be similar to your hair.
2) How much Time will the Hair Transplant Procedure Consume?
Both hair transplant procedures have different time period of their completion. The time consuming in the procedure depends upon the area of the hair transplantation. But most probably the hair transplant procedure completes in almost 3 or 4 hours.
3) Does the Hair Transplant Surgery Hurts?
No, you won’t be able to feel any discomfort or pain during the hair transplant procedure. Because the whole hair transplant surgery is performed under the administration of local anaesthesia.
4) How much the Hair Transplant Surgery Costs?
The hair transplant cost depends upon the procedure like:
- How many hair follicles are required to cure and cover your affected area.
- The hair transplant cost also depends on the clinic, that if the clinic is well recognized like Hair Transplant Dubai Clinic then they will offer you an affordable cost.
5) Does Hair Transplant Surgeries Causes Side Effects?
Well it depends on some circumstances that if you opt a hair transplant surgery from an unauthentic hair transplant clinic or an untrained surgeon then you may have to suffer from any side effects including soreness, blemishing, pain, irritation etc. because those hair transplant surgeons may not have proper knowledge about the handling of hair follicles.
Another factor is the eligibility for the procedure, if you are eligible to opt for a hair transplant procedure and qualify as a good candidate to opt for hair transplant surgery then you will be able to get better results, if not then you have to suffer from the side effects or botched results.
6) What is the Recovery or Healing time period?
After 2 weeks your transplanted hair would fall out as it’s the temporary shock loss cycle. But you don’t have to worry, because after 6 months they will regrow and you will be able to appreciate your natural and prominent hair.
7) Will People know I had a Hair Loss procedure?
No….!!! nobody would be able to differentiate between your natural and newly transplanted hair.
8) When will New Hair Start to Grow?
It varies from person to person but most hair loss patients able to observe their noticeable hair, just after a week
9) Are the Hair Transplant Results Long-lasting?
Yes….!!! the hair transplant results are long lasting and will last for a life time. Because the hair implanted on recipient areas are extracted from your balding resistant donor regions.
10) Will you have to get More than 1 Hair Transplant Procedure to Restore your Hair?
Only one hair transplant surgery is enough to show long-lasting, realistic, effective and safe results. It is only possible, if you get a hair transplant surgery from the hair transplant clinic that has skilled and experienced operating team.