Stem Cell FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai & Abu Dhabi
Stem Cell hair transplant in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, also known as the Direct Automated FUE, is the latest development in the Follicular Unit Extraction method. It is the most efficient and the most effective form of the surgical hair transplant till date. The procedure involves the use of a specially designed automated tool for the extraction of hair follicles, which works just like manual punch machine used for traditional FUE, but at a faster speed. The hair follicles thus extracted are transplanted on the areas of need just like the traditional FUT and FUE hair transplant methods.
Are You A Candidate:
Stem Cell FUE hair transplant is a procedure for those who are seeking the fastest hair transplant technique, which involves minimum downtime and recovery time. Pre-requisites for stem cell FUE hair transplant are as under:
- Donor hair supply: Since the basic purpose of stem cell FUE is transplanting a maximum number of hair grafts in minimal time, it is important that you have sufficient donor hair supply.
- Body hair transplant: Even if you don’t have enough hair on your head, stem cell FUE allows harvesting donor grafts from body, especially from the chest area
- Tight scalp: If you have tight scalp, FUT may not be possible. In this case, you will have to choose between traditional FUE and Stem Cell FUE.
- Your age: Doctors do not recommend a hair transplant surgery for individuals aging 25 years or less.
- Hair loss must not be progressing: as with any other hair transplant technique, to be a candidate for Stem Cell FUE, your hair loss must not be progressing.
- Facial Hair transplant: It is an ideal procedure for all those seeking beard hair transplant in Dubai – eyebrow, eyelashes and moustaches.
Stem Cell FUE Hair Transplant Goals:
- To help you regain a lush head of hair
- To transplant maximum number of grafts (up to 4000 grafts)
- Give best results with minimal downtime and recovery period
Other Techniques Available:
Numerous techniques are used for performing Follicular Unit Extraction hair transplant. These include:
- General FUE
- Neograft FUE
- Motorized FUE
- ARTAS or Robotic FUE
Preparing For Stem Cell FUE:
Like any other procedure, pre-procedural care matters a lot when it comes to results of Stem Cell FUE. Follow the tips below to get the most out of your surgery:
- Avoid aspirin and other blood thinners for at least 14 to 20 days before surgery.
- Smoking should be avoided for 2 to 3 weeks before the procedure.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages for 5 to 10 days prior to surgery.
- Get your tests done at least a couple of weeks before the scheduled date for surgery.
- Fill all your prescriptions well in advance.
Following Steps are involved in Stem Cell hair transplant procedure:
- Donor area preparation: The surgeon will start by shaving or trimming the donor area. Marking donor area is also important for efficient graft harvesting.
- Administering anaesthesia (Donor Area): To make the follicular unit extraction process virtually painless, local anaesthesia is administered to the donor area.
- Graft extraction: Once the area has been marked and numbed, the surgeon proceeds to graft harvesting. A specially designed automated punch tool is used for extracting hair follicles one by one.
- Graft preparation: the grafts thus extracted are then trimmed carefully under a powerful microscope to obtain follicular units of the desired size.
- Administering anaesthesia (recipient site): Before working on the recipient area, local anaesthesia is administered there as well to make the process virtually painless.
- Recipient area preparation: the surgeon then creates tiny holes at the recipient site in an aesthetic manner at specific angles. The direction of these holes will determine the direction of transplanted hairs.
- Graft insertion: like other hair transplantation techniques, the last step of Stem Cell FUE is also inserting grafts carefully into the tiny incisions.
- Expect your scalp to remain sore and itchy for a couple of days after the surgery
- Start taking prescribed pain medications and antibiotics immediately after the surgery
- Cold compressions will help alleviate pain and swelling, but be very gentle
- Do not expect new hair to sprout overnight
- The transplanted follicles will shed before starting to grow (shock loss)
- Transplanted hair follicles generally remain inactive for a couple of months
- Your hair will start growing at least after 4 to 6 months
- It may take 12 to 18 months before you will be able to see full results of hair transplant
Post Operative Care:
- Do not wash your scalp for a day or two after the surgery.
- Avoid touching your scalp for the first couple of weeks at least, this can cause infection.
- Avoid taking blood thinners for a couple of weeks after Stem Cell FUE Transplant.
- Smoking should be avoided for another couple of weeks following surgery.
- Avoid alcohol and alcohol containing drinks for at least a week after the hair transplant.
- Avoid sun exposure; direct sunlight is harmful to your newly transplanted hair follicles.
- Do not massage your scalp for 10 to 14 days, else you will end up damaging your recently implanted follicles.
- Picking the scab or scratching the scalp is strictly prohibited for 15 to 20 days.
Benefits Of Stem Cell FUE:
- It guarantees maximum hair density and most natural looking results
- It allows graft harvesting at highest speed and highest precision
- Direct implantation of harvested grafts minimises the failure rate
- It allows regeneration of hairs at donor site within 3 months
- Up to 50% of harvested sites will regenerate and re-grow
- Helps fill in the patches left behind due to bad hair transplant
Stem Cell FUE Results:
Results of Stem Cell FUE hair transplant are permanent. Your transplanted hair will remain on your scalp for the rest of your life. Since these follicles are taken from baldness resistant areas of the head, they are not affected by the Dihydrotestosterone hormones as well – hormone responsible for causing androgenic alopecia.
Cost Of Stem Cell Procedure:
Stem Cell Hair Transplant Cost in Dubai varies widely from one provider to another depending upon the number of grafts required, experience of the surgeon and the geographic location of the provider. The average cost of Stem Cell Fue Hair Transplant in Dubai, Abu Dhabi or UAE can range between $4 to $10. However exact cost can only be determined by having a thorough consultation with a surgeon.