Eyelashes, no matter how tiny they are, do tend to play a very essential role for our eyes. If they did not, someone would not have dedicated his time and money, locked away somewhere in a lab, to invent eyelash transplant in Dubai.
Although the eyelash transplant procedure is still fairly new in the Cosmetic Surgery world, a survey carried out by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery, found out that this procedure takes up about 1.4% of all procedures involving hair transplant Dubai.
Although long and thick eyelashes have been a symbol of splendor for years, losing your eyelashes, or rather having very few and light lashes, should not be the end of the world for you.
Complete or partial loss of eyelashes can happen through trauma, genetics, parasite infestations, alopecia, ingrown eyelashes, sensitivity to mascara, chemotherapy and Trichotillomania (urge to pull hair).
But now, you do not have to stay without eyelashes due to circumstances beyond your control. You can have new, long and thick eyelashes through Eyelash Transplant in Dubai, available at Hair Transplant Dubai Clinic.
Amongst other thing that an eyelash transplant in Dubai would restore other than striking and beautiful eyes is your confidence. But before you decide to get an eyelash transplant in Dubai, you will need to consider several factors including:
- Mental stability: If you suffer from Trichotillomania, which is the urge to pull out your hair including your eyelashes, you might consider seeing a psychiatrist to help you out because that is a mental disorder.
- Clear of any parasites: If your lack of eyelashes is as a result of parasites infestations, getting rid or treating the disorder before your eyelash transplant in Dubai will be of essence.
- Non-smoker: Smoking is a habit that can easily interfere with the eyelash transplant process, leading it to take almost double the time it takes to plant the eyelashes. So if you are a smoker, it would be a great idea to quit smoking for good or at least a month before undergoing the eyelash transplant in Dubai.
- Treatment of any eyelid tumours: Since this can also cause eyelashes to fall out, if you have it, make sure it is treated by a qualified doctor before having an eyelash transplant.
Benefits of eyelash transplant in Dubai
- Eyelashes play a very big role in protecting the eyes from any foreign objects like dust, insects and other fragments from entering your eyes.
- Long and thick eyelashes are a sign of beauty.
- Lack of eyelashes can easily interfere with your self-esteem levels as well as self-confidence.
- Eye lashes act as sensors to foreign objects. They transmit an early warning to your brain when a foreign object is about to enter the eye.
Please follow and like us: