Stem Cell FUE is the most demanded technique of Follicular Unit Extraction Hair Transplant procedure. This latest technique uses a specially designed automated punch tool for extraction of hair follicles. The use of automated tool has not only made it the fastest and safest hair harvesting technique, but also ensures the highest degree of precision when it comes to harvesting the donor grafts for transplantation.
Listed below are some salient features of Stem Cell FUE that make it a stand out in surgical hair restoration:
- Stem Cell FUE allows for hair extraction at high speed and high precision; up to 4000 hair grafts can be harvested and implanted in a single session quite successfully
- In Stem Cell FUE, the harvested grafts are generally implanted directly. This reduces and sometime eliminates the failure rate, i.e. 100% of the implanted grafts are guaranteed to grow
- It utilizes the ‘Micro-grafting’ technique which has several benefits, and at the top of the list is regeneration of hair at donor site within 3 months – up to 50% of harvested follicles regenerate and re-grow within 10 to 12 months
- The micro-grafts used in Stem Cell FUE are usually half the size of the grafts harvested using the conventional FUE Method. Thus it doubles and at times triple as well the amount of grafts implanted per square cm, resulting in highest hair density
- Stem Cell FUE is also an ideal donor hair harvesting technique for fixing BAD HAIR TRANSPLANTS, mostly the cases in which gaps have been left between the rows or to revise low density results
- It is also an ideal method for beard, eyebrow, and eyelash transplant since the micro grafts used for transplantation look completely natural. Average size of grafts 0.5, 0.6 and 0.7 mm depending on the thickness of hair
- It is an ideal treatment for volume restoration in thinning hair because use of the micro-sized insertion instrument minimizes the shock loss and trauma to scalp, which ultimately does not affect the existing hair on the scalp.
4 reasons why Stem Cell FE is the best:
- Stem Cell FUE minimizes the gap between hair harvesting and implantation, which ultimately reduces the failure rate – inability of grafts to grow
- Since the punch tool used for graft extraction has a very thin diameter, it ensures higher concentration of grafts per cm2, which means higher hair density and volume
- As the grafts extracted have a very thin diameter, and the instruments used for implantation are also of smaller size, this causes less shock loss to the native hair
- Thin diameter of the harvesting tools causes less damage to the donor site, and therefore the recovery process becomes quick and easy
Free online Consultation:
If you are planning to get Stem Cell FUE in Dubai, contact Hair Transplant Dubai Clinic with full confidence now and you would not be disappointed. We have a team of highly skilled hair transplant surgeons who have specialized in Stem Cell FUE. We also offer free online consultations. If you are interested, contact us now by filling the form below.
Please follow and like us: