If you are struggling with the hair problems like baldness, unable to grow a beard, thin eyebrows, can’t grow eyelashes, have an irregular beard, hair loss etc. and want to get rid of it permanently then you made a right decision to get a hair loss procedure. But definitely, before getting it done, thousands of questions must be hitting your mind.
So that’s the reason I thought that I should pen down the most frequently asked questions about hair loss procedures, cost, and its treatments.
The procedure of a Hair Transplant:
Starting with the introduction of a hair transplant procedure. In the procedure of a hair transplant, all hair loss procedures have the same method.
First of all, the surgeon will shave your donor region for the easy procedure of the extraction of hair follicles.
Then the surgeon will mark the recipient region for the implantation procedure.
Whole hair loss procedure will be performed under the administration of local anesthesia for the painless surgery.
For that, the surgeon will first administer local anesthesia at the donor area so that you won’t feel pain during the extraction of hair follicles procedure.
A specially designed punch tool is used for the extraction of hair follicles from the donor region.
Then the extracted hair follicles are carefully trimmed by the surgeon under a stereo microscope to obtain the desired size.
This time, local anesthesia is administered at the recipient area for the painless procedure of the implantation of hair follicles. He will also make tiny incisions at the proper locations and at right angles.
In the end, the surgeon will carefully implant the extracted hair follicles into the made tiny incisions at the recipient area.
Hair Loss Procedures:
· ACell /PRP Hair Loss Procedure:
- Healing of damaged tissues is done by the artificial protein.
- It also helps to reinforce hair follicles.
Mesotherapy Hair Loss Procedure:
- A variety of vitamins, minerals, and enzymes are used in this procedure to treat hair problems.
- It provides the probabilities of hair regrowth.
· PRP Hair Loss Therapy:
- A yellowish fluid is required in this therapy, which is extracted from the patient’s own blood.
- PRP comprises the developmental factors, which helps in the stimulation of adult stem cells.
- Due to this therapy, the stem cells helps in the regrowth of healthy hair.
- It’s a lunch hour procedure
· Strip Harvesting or FUT:
- A team of surgeons is required in this hair loss procedure.
- It can leaves scars
- Hair follicles are extracted in the strip form.
- But it consumes less time in the procedure.
· Micrografting FUE Hair Transplant:
- It doesn’t leave any kinds of scars after the hair loss procedure.
- And also does not involve any cuts and stitches.
- After getting this procedure you can resume your daily activities.
- It also consumes less time during the procedure
- Its recovery and healing process is quick.
- It’s also a Lunch hour procedure.
Ten Common Questions about Hair Loss Procedures – Answered:
1) Will the Results Look Completely Natural?
Yes, your transplanted hair will look completely natural because your own natural hair will be implanted in your recipient areas so its shape and color are all natural according to your hair.
And if you will get a hair loss procedure from an authentic, well-known and recognized hair transplant center and follow the pre and post-surgical care instructions of your surgeon, who will perform a hair transplant procedure on you then you will be able to get natural results in a claimed time period.
2) How long does the Hair Procedure Last?
All hair loss procedures have a different time period of its completion according to the area of the hair transplantation but most procedures are completed in 3 or 4 hours.
3) Does the Hair Loss Procedure Hurt?
No, you won’t feel pain during the hair loss procedure. Because under the local anesthesia whole procedure will be performed.
4) What is Hair Transplant Cost?
The hair transplant cost depends on the surgery that how many hair follicles will be required to treat the affected areas. And the cost of the hair transplant also depends on the clinic. That if the clinic is well recognized then they will offer an affordable cost so that everybody will be able to get a hair transplant to treat their hair problems.
5) Will Hair Loss Procedure Cause Side Effects?
Well it depends on some conditions that if you will get a hair loss procedure from the recognized hair transplant clinic then you will not have to suffer from any side effects including redness, blemishing, soreness, irritation etc. because the surgeons at the authentic clinics have proper knowledge about the handling of hair follicles so they make the least mistakes which can cause side effects.
Another condition is that, if you are a good candidate to get a hair loss procedure then you will get expected results otherwise you may have to suffer from side effects. So it’s really important to consult an experienced trichologist before getting a hair loss procedure.
6) What is the Recovery/Healing time?
After 2 weeks your transplanted hair will shed due to the shock loss cycle. But don’t worry after 6 months you will be able to see natural and visible results.
7) Will People know I had a Hair Loss procedure?
No, nobody will be able to distinguish between your natural and transplanted hair.
8) When will New Hair Start to Grow?
Most patients will be able to see prominent results just after 1 week
9) Are the Results Permanent?
Yes, the results will be permanent and will last for the lifetime. Because the hair will be extracted from the donor regions and the hair at donor areas are permanent so that’s the reason your transplanted hair will be permanent too.
10) Will I Need More than 1 Hair Loss Procedure to Restore my Hair?
No, only one hair loss procedure is enough because it will show permanent results only if you get it from the well-known hair transplant clinic.