If you have made the decision to cure your hair loss permanently by opting for a hair transplant, then you have made a right choice. Because hair transplant surgery can help in regaining your confidence and self-esteem. It also helps to provide you a natural appearance by restoring your hair.
The amount of information may be overwhelming for you to pick a well-qualified hair transplant surgeon. But if you ask some right questions to the hair transplant surgeon then you can easily find an experienced hair transplant surgeon to perform your hair transplant procedure.
13 Questions to Ask Your Hair Transplant Surgeon:
- How many years of hair transplant surgery experience do you have?
- How many hair transplant surgeries have you performed?
- Did you have training in dermatology or surgery?
- Where did you get your medical/hair transplant surgery training?
- Are you board certified? If so, with what board?
- Do you publish or give presentations about hair transplantation surgery?
- What kind of hair transplant surgeries do you perform?
- How do you decide which procedure is right for me?
- Do you charge accordingly by the procedure?
- Do you offer payment plans?
- Do you have before and after pictures that can show me the results of your hair transplant surgery?
- Are there former patients I can speak with to see their results and hear about their experience after getting a hair transplant procedure?
- Why in your opinion are you the right hair transplant surgeon for me?
By asking these questions and getting the satisfactory answers, you will be able to pick up an experienced and well-qualified surgeon for your hair transplant surgery.
If you are a sufferer and experiencing receding hairline, hair thinning, hair loss or baldness then you should first get a specialist help for the evaluation of your treatment options.
Consultation with the Trichologist at the Hair Transplant Centre:
Arrange an appointment with the trichologist at the hair transplant clinic. He will examine your scalp very carefully.
And according to the severity of your hair problem, he will recommend you to use certain medications.
But if your hair issue severity is high then for that, he will first examine your scalp including your donor and recipient areas.
Then he will affirm you that are you eligible to get a hair transplant or not. If you are eligible to get a hair transplant then he may recommend you to get a suitable hair transplant for the permanent cure of your hair problems, no matter its high hairline, hair thinning, hair loss, or baldness.