Beard hair transplant is an advanced way to regrow beard naturally. In which the hair transplant surgeon implant your hair follicles, on the beard region using the scalp hair follicles as a donor hair supply.
Why is Scalp Hair used in the Beard Transplant?
The hair transplant surgeon will extract hair follicles from your donor areas like, from the back or sides of your scalp. Then he will implant them on your recipient regions, which is your beard.
The hair at the donor areas of your scalp is unaffected by hair loss and has similar texture as your beard. That’s the purpose of using your scalp donor hair in your beard transplant.
If you are 20 years old but still struggling to grow your beard then it’s always a good idea get a hair specialist help. So that, you don’t waste your time in self-diagnosis or self medication and have to suffer from side effects in return.
Meet a Hair Transplant Surgeon at the Hair Transplant Clinic:
The hair transplant surgeon will first examine your recipient region i.e. your beard.
To get to know that which factor has contributed in causing your beard hair loss or why you are unable to grow your beard naturally.
Then he will check your donor areas of the scalp very carefully, to get to know that whether your scalp donor hair supply is sufficient for your beard area or not.
Insufficient Donor Hair Supply:
If your scalp donor hair supply is insufficient to cover your beard region, then the hair transplant surgeon will examine your hair from other parts of your body like arms, legs or chest.
If these are enough to cover your beard area then the hair transplant surgeon will use hair from other parts of your body as a donor hair supply.
And in the end, after the examination, the hair transplant surgeon will affirm you about the candidacy of beard hair transplant. And then the hair transplant surgeon may recommend you to get a beard transplant in Dubai from the hair transplant clinic.
The Procedure of the Beard Hair Transplant:
- The hair transplant surgeon administers local anesthesia at your donor areas, for the painless and comfortable extraction process of hair follicles.
- Then he extracts the hair follicles from your donor areas.
- Afterward, the hair transplant surgeon again administers local anesthesia but this time it’s administered to your recipient area for the painless implantation process.
- The hair transplant surgeon makes tiny incisions at your recipient regions or at your beard area.
- In the end, he properly implants the extracted hair follicles into the tiny incisions, at the right locations, and on proper angles to complete the beard hair transplant surgery.
If you ignore the idea of consulting the hair transplant surgeon and directly got a beard hair transplant then you may end up suffering from following side effects:
Possible Side Effects of Beard Hair Transplant:
- pain at the donor and recipient areas
- Ingrown hairs