Female pattern hair loss is a common issue. We can’t disagree that it doesn’t just look ugly and unattractive. In fact, at the same time, it’s extremely disturbing too.
You may feel depressed whenever you see your hair on the brush, in the shower, or on your cushion. There’s no magic pill yet invented to stop female pattern baldness or to restore hair overnight.
So keep reading this blog because first of all, the genetic or the pattern hair loss will be explained than its causes and in the end, the treatment options to cure female pattern baldness will be elaborated.
What is the Genetic or Pattern Baldness?
Genetic or pattern hair loss is a very common form of hair loss which can affect anyone including both men and women. It’s inherited from one or from both parents and can cause pattern hair loss at any time after puberty.
Hair loss doesn’t have any fixed stages but it can vary to a person to person. Some will have to face the bald patches while some will experience genetic hair loss.
Main Things which can contribute to causing Baldness:
There are 3 main things which can contribute to causing hair loss:
- The hormone testosterone
Tips to Spot Early Signs of Female Pattern Hair Loss:
- You are losing more than 100 hair strands
- Your ponytail, braid or bun becomes thinner.
- Your scalp is becoming visible and your hair has less volume than it used to have.
- Your hair does not grow as long and thick, as it used to be.
- The ends are finer than usual.
- Your hair is getting thinner at the front, crown or temple zones of the scalp.
- Hair is growing in different parts of the body like on the face, chest or arms.
According to the trichologist at hair transplant Dubai clinic, mostly women especially mothers in their 30s and 40s with female pattern hair loss come for their hair loss treatment.
One of the trichologist at the Hair Transplant Clinic said that:
“This affects one in four women. I have clients who feel embarrassed and unattractive at a time when they should be feeling their most confident.”
Hair Loss and Menopause:
The hormonal imbalance can also trigger hair loss. And women have to experience hair fall after puberty, pregnancy or during menopause.
As the dermatologist at the hair transplant clinic said related to the hair loss due to hormonal imbalance in women, that:
“After menopause, the estrogen is no longer in the body to counter the testosterone.”
Most of the women use cheap alternatives to cover their female pattern hair loss. Like by wearing hair extensions, scarfs or hats.
A dermatologist of the Hair Transplant Centre said that:
“The psychological impact of hair loss is huge.”
Effects of Female Pattern Hair Loss:
- It completely destroys the confidence and self-esteem.
- You miss a lot of things because of your hair loss. Like you can’t attend a party due to social anxiety, you stay at home most of the time.
- You always have a fear that what will other people think if they see you without the wig.
Treatment Options for Cure Female Pattern Hair loss:
There’s no as such cure of genetic hair loss but there are many treatment options which can help to control female pattern hair loss.
- Use of medications like Minoxidil and Finasteride.
- Home remedies like massaging scalp with:
- Jojoba Oil
- Emu Oil
- Coconut or almond oil.
- Aloe Vera
- Saw Palmetto
- Green tea
- Indian Gooseberry (Amla)
- Ultraviolet Light Treatments like laser light helmet or laser light cap.
- Hair regrowth tonics like creams, gels, sprays etc.
- Try to reduce your stress level by participating in different physical activities like yoga, exercise, walk, hiking etc.
- Increase the intake of healthy diet.
- Wigs/ hair extensions are made up of real hair. So you can also use theses to cover your hair loss.
- Female hair loss treatment from hair transplant Dubai clinic is the best and safe treatment option. It provides the expected and permanent results in claimed time period.
Avoid using Short term Treatments:
If you are still having the female pattern hair loss and get rid of using the short-term treatment options like wigs, medications, hair regrowth tonics, home remedies, injections, steroids etc. and want a permanent and effective treatment to cure female pattern hair loss then it’s better to consult a trichologist at the hair transplant centre.
Because short-term treatments only cause side effects and skin diseases. And these are the way to waste money and time. So it’s better to avoid using them.
Consultation with the Trichologist of the Hair Transplant Centre:
Arrange a consultation with the trichologist at hair transplant Dubai clinic because he will examine your scalp very carefully and will tell you the real cause of your hair loss. Afterward, the dermatologist will recommend you to get a suitable treatment or to get a Female hair loss treatment from hair transplant Dubai clinic.
If you are experiencing female pattern hair loss then there’s no need to feel embarrassed about getting a treatment to cure it. In fact, it’s beneficial if you just get a successful and safe treatment which offers an affordable cost i.e. Female hair loss treatment from the hair transplant clinic.