All the men with patchy beards, it’s time to rejoice! With FUE beard transplant, you can now restore facial hair density with 100% guarantee. So, if your girl keeps praising a fuller beard of your friend, don’t feel sad anymore. Go get a beard transplant now and regain your desired facial hair density – be it your mustache, the sideburns, goatee or the entire beard.
What is FUE hair transplant?
Since facial hair transplant needs fewer grafts, FUE is considered as a preferred choice. FUE is a modern method used in hair transplant for taking out hair follicles from the back or the sides of the scalp. It is used in place of strip removal which is the standard and traditional method for hair transplant. In FUE surgeon takes out each hair follicle one by one and collects them in an artificial environment to keep them alive outside the human body. When the sufficient number of hair follicles are extracted in the next phase of the surgery starts where surgeon plants these follicles.
After extracting the desired number of hair follicles, the surgeon administers local anesthesia to the areas of the face that need transplantation. Small incisions are then made at different angles at the recipient area to prepare sites for follicle implantation. The hair follicles are then carefully inserted into the tiny holes to conclude the surgery.
Pros of FUE:
FUE encounters a number of downsides that the old method of strip harvesting was offering. Some significant benefits of FUE are:
- It makes hair transplant a minimally invasive surgery
- A hair transplant done with FUE does not need incision, stitches or sutures
- It causes minimum shock to scalp tissues
- It involves minimum bleeding and quick recovery. Swelling and discomfort due to surgery also disappear within a few days.
- It provides a chance to the surgeon to select the most suitable hair follicles for best results
- It can be used for hair transplant in scars and marks
- It can be performed on patients who have tight scalp skin.
- FUE does not give a long linear scar. Instead, it results in tiny pinprick scars which are easy to hide even with a buzz cut. These scars are not visible until the patient chooses to shave his head completely after a hair transplant.
- Only highly skilled and experienced surgeons practice FUE hair transplant in Dubai. Choosing FUE for your beard transplant would essentially mean that you are having your surgery done by a qualified and skilled surgeon.
The Cons of FUE:
- It costs more than the traditional method of strip harvesting.
Is FUE the only choice for beard transplant?
FUE is an excellent method for facial hair transplant; however, sometimes it does not suit a patient well. In such a situation the hair transplant surgeon advises to have a hair restoration with strip harvesting (FUT). The final decision of which method should be used must be made with the mutual consent of the surgeon and the patient. Furthermore, your surgeon may also recommend traditional Strip Method Transplant if you need a larger number of follicles for beard transplant.
FUE Beard Transplant in Dubai
Dubai offers some excellent board-certified hair transplant surgeons who perform FUE beard transplant. Some of these surgeons sit in their private practices while others offer their services under the names of some popular hair transplant or cosmetic surgery clinics.
Hair Transplant Dubai Clinic
is one of the leading hair restoration facilities in the UAE offering the latest surgical techniques, highly professional staff, state of the art equipment and hygienic environment. Our clientele is not confined to UAE only; instead, our clients are spread around the world, especially the neighboring Gulf countries. Hundreds of facial hair transplant patients from Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, and Kuwait travel to UAE to get their transplant done with us.
If you are also interested in getting a beard transplant in Dubai, contact us now by filling the free online consultation form below and let one of our internationally recognized hair transplant surgeons help you restore facial hair density.