August 22, 2017
The fact is, both hair loss treatments, ACell + PRP Injections and Hair Transplants procedures are good and most effective in giving you fuller head of hair.
Due to the advancement in the hair loss treatments, ACell + PRP therapy has been introduced as a non-surgical procedure, as many patients are afraid of opting for a surgical hair loss treatment such as hair transplant. So for them, Acell+PRP therapy is a better alternative to hair transplants.
ACell + PRP injection therapy is the blend of ACell and platelet-rich plasma (which is extracted from your own blood). ACell works at the follicular level to stimulate the hair follicles tissues for hair regrowth process. It also helps in the activation of the dormant, weak and damaged hair follicles.
Stimulation of dead hair follicles through ACell + PRP therapy injections, helps in extending the life cycle of hair strands and results in the reduced hair thinning and produces healthier hair by improving the quality and boosting up your shrunken hair follicles.
Miniaturized hair can really make the difference when it’s treated with ACell + PRP therapy. If you have damaged and dead hair then don’t worry, because ACell + PRP injections can bring them back to life.
Tiny hair on the scalp means that you still have many actively generating hair follicles but due to your genetic makeup or other internal/external factors, their growth cycle has been miniaturized.
But when they are treated with Acell + PRP therapy, inactive hair follicles are regenerated and normal hair regrowth cycle is restored.
After getting ACell + PRP therapy, you will be able to see better results after some time. ACell + PRP produces does not produce hair in reality, it just helps boosting miniaturized hair regrowth that weren’t re-growing before.
ACell + PRP Injections
1. Victims younger than 20 years of age can also treat their hair loss at an early age without getting a surgical hair loss procedure.
2. Some sufferers of hair loss have insufficient donor hair supply but still, they can cure their hair loss by getting a non-surgical hair loss therapy.
3. ACell + PRP injections don’t leave scars at your donor and recipient regions.
4. This non-surgical hair loss therapy can also treat diffuse hair thinning.
5. ACell + PRP therapy is best if you just want to control your hair loss.
6. It will also help in hiding your prominent scalp.
7. Doesn’t require a team of hair transplant surgeons to perform the ACell + PRP therapy.
8. ACell + PRP therapy involves the series of injections instead of extraction and implantation process.
9. Minimal invasive.
10. Consumes very less time as compared to hair transplant surgeries.
1. Victims younger than 20 years of age aren’t eligible to get hair transplant procedure to treat their hair loss.
2. If you have insufficient donor hair supply at your donor areas of the scalp then you won’t be able to get a hair transplant surgery.
3. After getting FUT hair transplant procedure, you have to suffer from the linear scar at your donor regions of the scalp.
4. Hair transplants aren’t able to treat diffuse hair thinning.
5. Hair transplant surgeries are only recommended to treat high hairline, hair loss and baldness instead of hair thinning.
6. Hair transplant surgery can’t stop hair thinning, instead, it can only control hair loss.
7. A team of hair transplant surgeons are required to perform the hair transplant surgery.
8. Hair follicular units are extracted in the strip form to implant at the recipient regions.
9. Least invasive due to the use of local anaesthesia.
10. Consumes approx. 2/3 sessions to complete a single hair transplant surgery.
If you are observing your shed hair here and there, or your hair volume is reduced than before and your braid or ponytail seems shrunken.
Then it would be a very good idea if you seek advice from the hair specialist, instead of wasting another second.
Arrange an appointment with the trichologist at the hair transplant centre. He will thoroughly examine your scalp and will tell you that which factor has contributed in causing your hair thinning and hair loss.
The trichologist will also inform you about the type and severity of your hair loss. And afterwards, he may recommend you to get an ACell therapy Dubai from the hair Transplant Centre.
First of all, the trichologist administers local anaesthesia to your donor areas for the painless blood extraction method.
Then your blood is extracted from your donor areas, by the trichologist with the help of an injection.
Red blood cells and plasma which is present in your blood are separated by spinning in a centrifuge.
The trichologist again administers local anaesthesia, but this time it’s administered to your recipient regions for a painless and comfortable procedure.
Then to complete the procedure, the trichologist injects ACell injections at different angels and proper locations to your recipient regions of the scalp along with the nutrient dense plasma (PRP) with the help of micro-needles.