The first thing that comes to a prospective hair transplant candidate is its cost. There are dozens of cost related questions that our staff answers on a daily basis. For you ease and information, we have compiled some most frequently asked questions about Hair Transplant Cost, answers to which, we believe, is your basic right to know. Continue reading to know those key questions. You can also add them to your list of questions to be asked from the doctor during your initial consultation.
How much a hair transplant in Dubai costs?
Most clinics charge on per graft basis. A graft is a naturally occurring unit of hair containing 1-4 strands. Per graft pricing method ensures that you pay fairly according to your desired number of grafts. The average cost of FUT hair transplant in Dubai is AED 10 per graft, whereas the average estimated cost of FUE hair transplant in Dubai is AED 15 per graft.
What are the risks of having a cheap hair transplant?
In Dubai, the medical and healthcare standard are strictly regulated. So, you won’t expect something bad happened to your health. However, a cheap hair transplant can destroy your looks. Unfortunately, a bad hair transplant is very difficult to correct, and you may be left with odd-looking hair for the rest of your life. Even if it is possible to correct your bad hair transplant, it will cost many times more than the original one. You should certainly try to save the cost, but not at the expense of the quality and results.
What are the major cost determinants?
Hair transplant in Dubai cost depends on multiple factors.
- First, it depends on the repute of the clinic. Clinics with international branches and good repute tend to charge a lot more than less famous clinics.
- The qualification and experience of the surgeon also plays an important role in price determination. The surgeons, who are members of international bodies, charge extra for their qualifications and experience.
- The cost of your hair transplant heavily depends on the number of required grafts. You may require few hundred or few thousand of these grafts. As stated above, most clinics charge on per graft basis. So, you will pay according to the number of grafts you need.
- The cost also depends on the transplant method used to transplant these grafts. There are two popular methods these days. FUE (follicular unit extraction) is a relatively new, time-consuming method and requires more effort and skill from the surgeon and thus costs more as compared to the traditional strip removal method.
How can I have a good hair transplant in Dubai at an affordable cost?
First, do your research and find a clinic with a good balance of cost and quality. Many big names charge a lot. However, you can have good results from other clinics as well.
- With proper research, you can find a quality transplant at affordable cost. Never compromise on quality for the sake of low cost.
- Look for the qualification, experience, and past results of the surgeon.
- Meet some past patients if you have the opportunity, and see their satisfaction level.
- Ask for a discount. Most clinics have some bargain margin. If your schedule is flexible, ask them whether they offer discount on less busy days i.e. when they have few surgeries scheduled.
- Most clinics offer lucrative deals on major events like Eid Festivals, Christmas, and New Year etc. If possible, wait to avail one such deal.
Hair Transplant Dubai Clinic is a reputable name in UAE for surgical hair restoration. Not only we offer hair transplant at highly competitive price, but we also keep floating some attractive packages and deals throughout the year. To know more about our Hair Transplant deals, book the form below and also get a chance to earn a FREE CONSULTATION with our experts.