Hair transplants are proven as an effective, safe and permanent treatment. Other treatments like medications, injections, steroids, hair regrowth sprays, creams, gels are really harmful to the body and they cause side effects, skin diseases, and infections etc. so if you are one of the victims who is suffering from the hair issues like unable to grow a beard, hair loss problem, have irregular beard, can’t grow eyelashes, have thin eyebrows etc. then you shouldn’t use temporary treatments like these. Instead of using these, get a treatment from hair transplant Dubai clinic which offers Body hair transplant in Dubai.
Does Hair Transplants Work for Everyone?
- If you are experiencing hair loss problem and want to get a hair transplant but also suffering from any medical disorder, infections, allergies etc. then you are not the right candidate to get a hair transplant surgery.
- If the trichologist has recommended you to get a hair transplant because you are a right candidate to get a hair transplant then the hair transplant procedure will provide you expected results in guaranteed time period. Otherwise, the results will be delayed or you have to suffer side effects like redness, soreness, irritation, pain etc. in the transplanted areas.
- If you are above 25 years but still suffering from either hair fall, or unable to grow a proper beard etc. and want to get a body hair transplant to cure all your body hair problems then you should get a body hair transplant surgery from the authentic hair transplant clinics or from hair transplant Dubai clinic which offers Body hair transplant.
If you get a hair transplant procedure from the authentic and well-known clinic then you will be able to get safe and expected results in claimed time period because the qualified and experienced surgeons have knowledge about the proper handling of hair follicles like how to extract donor hair follicles, how to make tiny incisions at right locations and at proper angles, how to implant properly at the recipient areas.
- There are many fake hair transplant clinics, in which unqualified people perform hair transplant surgeries and victims having hair problems are unable to get expected results. Because the unqualified surgeons don’t have enough knowledge about the handling of hair follicles.
- If you are under 25 years then you can’t get a hair transplant procedure, because of following pointers:
Hair transplant at the Young Age:
- you know that due to progressive hair loss in the people who are under the age of 25 have less donor hair supply.
- so the surgeon will not be able to predict the severity of their hair loss.
So if you have trouble regarding growing your body hair then it’s really important that you should be above 25 years old to have a body hair transplant in Dubai or from elsewhere.
If all treatments don’t work on those people who are encountering hair problems then body hair transplant is the best option because it can treat all hair issues. But first, you have to rush to consult a trichologist so that he will examine your hair bearing areas and then will recommend you to get a suitable treatment from hair transplant Dubai clinic.