Nowadays everyone wants to grow a beard because it’s masculine, stylish, imparts the charm to the face and is always associated with power, wisdom, leadership, and virility. For example, the wise old man in the movies, the tribe leader, the king and full-bearded man on the throne surrounded by clean shaven subordinates always have beard shows leadership.
What about those who want to grow but due to some hormonal imbalance, they can’t grow the beard? So for those, good news is that beardless men can now grow one with beard transplant in Dubai.
Having a beard or mustache is considered to be important and a symbol of masculinity instead of weak or a patchy beard/ mustache generally does not attract much attention and grace.
A doctor harvests hair follicles from the back/sides of your head, where hair is usually the thickest. He/She then implants them on the beard region. Each follicle is placed in a specified direction so that the hair will grow at the correct angles. It takes a few months for the transplanted hair to show its full potential. Once your transplanted hair settles down, you can cut, color and style it like normal hair.
Consider the following things before the procedure:
- You will have to sacrifice some hair on your head.
- The transplanted hair falls out after two weeks but will grow again.
- You’ll probably have to take a sick day because the procedure takes between two and five hours.
- The results can boost your confidence.
Many people have less density in their beards, mustaches and want to have a thicker appearance. For this purpose, Beard Transplant in Dubai is a fantastic option. It is quite similar to the transplant performed on the scalp. Hair transplant can be performed by using Follicular Unit Transplant (strip method) and the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE). Both are highly effective but when it comes to facial hair transplant for men then FUE is used.
Beard hair transplant also requires pre-operative preparation like hair transplant surgery performed on the scalp. For the better results, you have to follow several Do’s and Don’ts.
- Quit smoking 2 to 3 weeks.
- Stop taking blood thinners 7 to 10 days before surgery.
- No alcoholic beverages.
- Avoid exercises.
- Safeguard yourself against infections, even common cold.
- Avoid caffeinated drinks.
- You may feel uncomfortable just after the surgery. You can minimize the discomfort by using medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
- Keep the beard region dry. Avoid washing your head or face for at least 48 to 72 hours to avoid any infection.
- Rest for 36 to 48 hours.
- Avoid indulging in strenuous activities for 36 hours at least.
- Avoid shaving for at least a month.