November 29, 2017
Do you know you can speed up the recovery process of a hair transplant surgery? If you have decided to get a hair transplant but have no idea that how to speed up the healing process of a hair transplant procedure so that you will be able to see the visible expected results before the claimed time period. Then keep reading this blog post because I am going to answer it in this blog post.
There are many hair transplant methods which are used to treat hair problems. All hair transplant techniques deliver expected results in a guaranteed time period but what if the recovery and healing process is sped up and so the expected results will be noticeable before the claimed time period.
It’s not just an assumption, if you are suffering from any of the hair issues like hair diminishing, hair fall or baldness problem then you can also speed up your recovery process of hair transplant results by getting a FUE hair transplant in dubai. Because ACell PRP Injections are used in combination with FUE hair transplant to provide you quick recovery.
As you know the environment is getting worse day by day due to increase in pollution, so it could be a factor which makes our scalp dry and causes hair loss. There are various other factors too which contribute in causing hair loss like:
ACell PRP Injections in combination with a Hair Transplant:
· First of all, the surgeon will perform the hair transplant surgery in a usual way.
· Then a mixture is made with the help of ACell’s MatriStem and the Platelet Rich Plasma, which is obtained from the patient’s own blood.
· This mixture is injected into the subcutaneous tissues, where hair roots are located underneath the skin
· ACell PRP Injections are administered using an injection gun after the hair transplant surgery to speed up the recovery process.
· Hair will grow in a faster way and will show prominent results before the guaranteed time period.
Hair Transplant without ACell PRP Injections:
· The surgeon will only perform the hair transplant surgery.
· He won’t inject the ACell PRP Injections in combination with the hair transplant.
· Recovery and healing process isn’t sped up by using the ACell PRP Injections.
· The expected results will be visible in claimed time period.
If you are noticing that your hair is coming out in clusters in your hand, on the pillow, shower drain, comb or on the floor then these are the early symptoms of hair loss. Instead of wasting your time on using different short-term treatments, you should use a permanent treatment to cure your hair loss.
But before trying any of the treatment to treat your hair loss, it would be better if you consult a professional trichologist. Arrange an appointment to consult him so that he will examine your scalp very carefully and then will tell you the actual reason of your hair loss. Afterward, he will recommend you to get a suitable treatment or to get a FUE hair transplant from any recognized hair transplant clinic.
It’s really important to get a FUE hair transplant from any well-reputed hair transplant clinic. Because only the experienced and well trained surgeons have knowledge about the proper handling of hair follicles like how to carefully extract hair follicles from the donor regions, how to make tiny incisions into the recipient areas at the right locations and at appropriate angles, how to properly implant the extracted hair follicles into the made tiny incisions at the recipient areas etc.
If you have any queries and confusions regarding the ACell PRP Injections in FUE hair transplant then you can also consult with our hair transplant clinic’s professional and experienced trichologists for free. Just pick up the phone to make a call or you can also consult them by filling this simple form.