Are you seeking an effective way to permanently fix a receded hairline? Try an FUE hair transplant to lower receding hairline and live a carefree life. Continuous advancements in hair transplant procedures have made the procedure better than ever. In fact, now we see a much-refined surgery with minimum side effects and no complications. Yes, I am talking about the Follicular Unit Extraction hair transplant. The introduction of the FUE technique for taking out hair follicles is a remarkable step that is taken to make the surgery better and it has clearly changed some of the dimensions a great deal.
FUE hair transplant Dubai is a modern procedure to take out hair follicles from the donor area. It is used as an alternative to the traditional FUT or strip method harvesting – which is still the most widely used method in hair transplant surgeries. In FUE transplant, a specially designed punch tool is used for harvesting donor hair follicles. It does not involve any cutting and stitching of the scalp and this makes it a minimally invasive surgery. But there are several other reasons as well that make it preferred the choice of surgeons and patients.
Have a look at the benefits of FUE hair transplant to a lower receding hairline.
- Just good hair follicles for transplant: FUE provides the surgeon with full control over selecting good quality hair follicles only for the hair transplant. The conventional hair harvesting technique, the strip method transplant (FUT) does not hold such quality. This control over the selection of hair follicles becomes more important when a patient wants to have a limited number of grafts.
- Minimum scarring: FUE is used when the patient wants to avoid scars from the hair transplant. Although there is no way a hair transplant could be done without scarring, FUE results in scars that are very tiny and not visible with a minimum hair length of 0.5 inches. Unlike the prominent, linear scar caused by the strip method transplant, FUE causes pinhole scars that are hard to detect even in a buzz cut.
- Minimal bleeding and no sutures: It is a significant feature of FUE hair transplantation. FUE is not performed through the incision and therefore, it does not need a future as well. Actually, the surgeon uses a tiny punch tool with a diameter of less than 0.1 mm to take out the graft, so bleeding is also minimal.
- Quickest recovery: As stated above, FUE is a minimally invasive technique that does not involve cutting and stitching of scalp skin. Therefore, it does not involve much intervention on body tissues. Due to this feature, recovery from FUE hair transplant is always quickest with minimum downtime.
- Temporary side effects and no complications: All the side effects that the patient encounters after hair restoration surgery are temporary. Usually, they disappear within a week. The only side effect that takes a little longer is shock loss. It occurs due to trauma to scalp tissues and causes transplanted as well as the existing healthy hair on the scalp to fall. However, new hairs appear within two to three months.
Hair transplant is an ideal treatment for a receded hairline or a balding crown area. Instead of concealing the problem areas, it evenly redistributes existing healthy hair on your scalp to add a fuller look to your scalp. The most amazing feature of a hair transplant surgery – both FUE and FUT – is that it gives you permanent hair. Yes, your transplanted hairs are permanent because they are grown from balding resistant hair follicles. No doubt, it is a unique treatment that changes your appearance and ultimately your life!
To know more about FUE hair transplant to lower receding hairline, pay us a visit now or fill the free online consultation form and let our experts guide you in a better way.