Hair restoration techniques have been used from many years as a cure to hair loss. However the cause and basic principle behind hair restoration remains the same but the techniques have renewed over the passage of time. Latest techniques aim to give natural and permanent results to the patients. Do you want a quick and non-invasive method which will cure your hair loss worries for life? If yes then you are at the exact place to solve your hair loss worries. Before you go on with spending a lot of money, it’s good to have a look at this article. We will discuss the older techniques of hair restoration, currently used techniques and the future of hair restoration industry.
Hair Transplantation Techniques
Hair transplant is the method of using grafts from various areas of the body like eyebrow, scalp, and mustache to correct hair loss. Using grafts from the back side of the head and inserting them on the front side of the head is called Donor Dominance. Here is a timeline of older hair transplant techniques, the currently used ones, and future techniques.
Old techniques of hair transplant:
- Standard grafting: grafts were removed in a group of 20-30 and results were nasty and grafts looked extremely unnatural.
- Standard Micro-Mini grafting: grafts were removed in a group of 1-4 follicular units instead of a grouping of 20-30.
Currently used techniques of hair transplant:
- FUE– grafts are extracted one by one, doesn’t involve cutting and stitching of the scalp.
- FUT- grafts are extracted in the form of a linear strip, individual follicular units are extracted from the strip and implanted on to the scalp.
Although both these techniques are used, FUE hair transplant has way more advantages as compared to FUT:
- No scarring in the donor area.
- Quick healing of donor area vs. FUT healing time period.
- No discomfort after the procedure in FUE.
- FUE is useful for those who have greater risk of donor scarring.
- Suitable for youngsters.
- Useful for patients with a very tight and very loose scalp.
Stem Cell hair transplant in Dubai: Also known as Direct Automated FUE or HASCI method. Stem Cell works same as the FUE Hair Transplant. The main difference is that automated punch tool is used for graft harvesting in Stem Cell, and allows extraction of donor grafts at fastest possible speed.
Only a part of hair follicle is removed for implantation instead of entire follicle. Several hair stem cells are left in the donor area which allows stimulating regrowth in the donor areas as well.
- Multiple transplants can be performed from a single donor area
- No scarring
- Painless treatment
Future hair transplant technique:
Hair cloning: It is a promising treatment for hair loss, not yet practised but still under research for future hair restoration. In this method, multiple grafts can be replicated from a single graft or a stem cell. Researchers claim that hair cloning will be functional in a period of three to five years. That will be a new era of hair restoration. For now, you can go with stem cell hair transplant in Dubai.
The Hair transplant clinic offers you stem cell hair transplant in Dubai technique to cure hair loss permanently. Don’t skip the golden chance to look younger. If you want long-lasting and gorgeous results then we are offering stem cell hair transplant in Dubai at inexpensive prices. So, what are you waiting for, make a call or fill out the form for a free consultation by our specialized surgeons.