Hair transplant industry is improving, progressing, and reducing surgical duration in half to keep in mind the importance of time. Mostly these treatments turn out to take a bit longer than an hour or at least need an afternoon off for recovery. Many people work from 9 am to 5 pm, but not everyone can afford the time off for conventional hair transplants. So for their convenience, “lunch-hour” hair transplant is introduced.
You know, Calum Best had a “lunch-hour” hair transplant, it’s completed in short time period, that’s why they are suitable for lunch hours. So if you also want to get stem cell hair transplant in Dubai, then read this article for more information.
According to Calum best, hair transplant technology has improved so much in the last five years and able to keep all his natural hair on his scalp. He looks at least five years younger due to the hair transplant and has changed his appearance dramatically.
Model and actor Calum Best began losing his hair at 24, which knocked his confidence and ability to perform in auditions. Through his hair restoration, he now feels more relaxed.
Calum also said that there is no doubt, hair transplant has changed his life, no man wants to be bald, was losing his hair since his early 20s but after hair transplant, he is able to keep and grow his hair for life long because newly implanted hair are now permanent.
We think that Calum best have gone under the stem cell hair transplant, due to which he has a new attractive look, so anyone can look years younger with the right technique i.e. stem cell hair transplant in Dubai.
Stem Cell Hair Transplant in Dubai aims at:
- Get the desired hair density
- Lush head of hair with 100% accuracy
- Best results with minimum recovery period
- Transplanting maximum numbers of grafts in a single session (3500 to 4000 grafts)
- Avoid blood thinners, aspirin, and ibuprofen.
- Quit smoking.
- Do not drink alcohol or caffeinated beverages
- Step 1: The surgeon will start with shaving and mark the donor area. Your hairline will also be designed before starting the surgery
- Step 2: After marking the donor area, under local anaesthesia the surgery is carried out.
- Step 3: Surgeon extracts the hair follicles at the fastest possible speed using the automated punch tool.
- Step 4: trims those hair follicular units under a stereo microscope to obtain grafts of the desired size.
- Step 5: local anaesthesia to the recipient area, for preparation and transplantation phase painless.
- Step 6: The surgeon then makes microscopic holes in the recipient area.
- Step 7: inserts the extracted grafts into those tiny holes to complete the surgery.
- Start taking prescribed pain medications
- Use cold compressions
- Sleep in an upright position
- It allows extraction of best quality grafts from the donor area without damaging or scarring the hair follicles.
- Allows hair regrowth in the donor area.
- Does not involve any cutting and stitching of scalp.
- Recovery is also quite quick and generally uneventful.
- Has temporary side effects and no complications.