It is important to realize that hair transplant does not solely depend on a surgeon, it is a team effort. During the process, the extraction and placement of the hair grafts is not only performed by the surgeon alone. A number of assistants are also involved in the process. Thus, it makes hair transplantation in Sharjah a team effort. This team makes it possible to place thousands of hair grafts in a single session.
To begin your research of finding the ideal hair transplant surgeon, you must go online and make a list of all hair transplant surgeons in your area through the websites of various hair clinics. Next, check that how long have they been working for. Try to find authentic reviews in the field.
Following points must be kept in mind when trying to find out best surgeon for hair transplantation in Sharjah:
- Ask your surgeon to provide you with at least ten sets of photographs of his patients. Ensure that these pictures are taken at the same angle, lighting and background. These photograph specifications are vital to ensure that photographs have not been tempered in any way. Make sure that these photographs provide a clear view of scalp and hairline. Also, ask for some pictures of scarring which are left after the surgery. A good surgeon will provide you all these details and remove any of your fears and concerns.
- Ask for the contact details of at least two or three patients who have had the hair transplantation done from the same surgeon. Talk to them about their experiences. You might speak with the assistants who have had performed hair transplant surgery with the surgeon. Try to find some patients by the same surgeon or at least the same hair clinic who have same physical characteristics as you. Same hair type, skin color etc. this way you can analyze the possible results in a much more realistic light.
- If you are going for FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation), you need to ask the surgeon following questions. Are hair grafts dissected microscopically? Stereo microscopes are used by all the technicians? The experience of technicians when it comes to using stereo microscopes and the use of single bladed knives by the surgeon for extracting strip from the donor. You need the responses to be positive.
- You can try and contact medical board to ensure that no complaints are filled against the surgeon you have chosen for hair transplantation in Sharjah.
- It is important to ensure that the surgeon you are choosing is dedicated solely to hair transplant procedures. If not, try to find out the percentage of hair transplantation procedure he/ she perform. It must be more than fifty percent of his/ her total practices.
- During the consultation, meet with the surgeon who is going to perform actual surgery rather than medical assistants. He should provide you complete information on the procedure. He must provide you a reality check regarding what you can and cannot achieve. He must clarify all your concerns regarding the procedure
Please follow and like us: