Many men and women are the victims of hair loss but these days, a lot of hair loss treatments are available to cure your hair loss but it’s important to select only the suitable and safe option.
As most of the hair loss products, medications and therapies can do you harm and lead to some serious side effects. Only the hair transplants are the long-lasting hair loss treatment, but seeking the hair transplant surgeons’ guidance is very important to attain safe and realistic results.
What is Hair Transplantation?
Hair transplantation involves the extraction of hair follicles from your donor areas and the implantation of the extracted donor hair on to hair loss stricken areas. Donor hair are resistant to hormonal changes so they wont fall out.
Hair transplantation is the permanent hair loss treatment and can cure hair thinning, high hairline, hair loss and baldness with safe and natural looking results.
Hair transplantation has 2 techniques:
- FUT hair transplant method
- FUE hair transplant method
FUT or FUE — which Hair Transplant is Right for you?
· FUT Hair Transplant Surgery:
In FUT hair transplant surgery, a strip containing hair grafts is cut from the back of your scalp and then hair grafts are individually extracted from that strip. This method is often painful and leaves a linear scar on your scalp.
· FUE Hair Transplant Surgery:
Hair follicles are individually extracted from the donor areas using a punch tool extractor in the FUE hair transplant procedure. Whole procedure is done under the administration of local anaethesia, so its a painless procedure. And you won’t have to suffer from the scarring after getting the FUE hair transplant procedure.
Why FUE Hair Transplant Procedure is Right for you:
FUE hair transplant method is the most effective hair loss treatment yet and is applicable on following conditions:
- if you have the smaller affected area on your scalp
- if you have short hairstyles or want to have the short haircut after opting a hair transplant surgery
- If you have an active lifestyle like a sportsman etc.
- You are a female with a smaller bald patch on your scalp
- If you want to have the less invasive procedure and don’t want cuts and stitches during the hair transplant procedure.
- If you want faster healing and recovery process.
- If you want a hair transplant, the procedure that offers an affordable cost.
- If you don’t want to be embarrassed due to the scaring at your donor areas of the scalp.
It’s a completely scarless surgical procedure, only if the following conditions are fulfilled:
- Use of the advanced tools for the hair follicles extraction and implantation process
- Procedure should be performed by an experienced and board certified hair transplant surgeon
- Getting FUE hair transplant surgery from an authentic and renowned hair transplant clinic.
Seek Advice from the Hair Transplant Surgeon:
If you are among the victims of hair loss and looking into treatment options or your condition then its best to abstain from the self-diagnosis. Because seeking proper guidance for the treatment of your hair loss is really important.
So that you will be able to treat it successfully and have better results, in short span of time without suffering from any undesirable or bad consequences.
Consult the Hair Transplant Surgeon at the Hair Transplant Centre:
For that, you have to arrange an appointment with the hair transplant surgeon at the hair transplant centre as soon as you notice early symptoms of your hair loss.
· Inspection of your Recipient Region:
The hair transplant surgeon will carefully examine your scalp, including your recipient area or the area which requires a treatment.
And then the hair transplant surgeon will inform you about the underlying factors which have contributed in causing your hair loss.
· Early Stage of your Hair Loss:
If your hair loss has just started then the hair transplant surgeon may suggest you to get a suitable non-surgical hair loss treatment to cure it.
· Affirmation about your candidacy to opt for a Hair Transplant or Not:
But if your hair loss has already progressed to an advanced stage then the hair transplant surgeon will first affirm whether you that are you eligible to opt for a hair transplant surgery or not.
· Examination of your Donor Areas:
For that, the hair transplant surgeon will check your donor hair supply at the donor areas like the back or sides of your scalp.
· Gather Important Information:
The hair transplant surgeon may also gather some important information about your health records that are you suffering from any chronic issues or not, you are on any medications or not. Then the hair transplant surgeon will determine whether you have a family history of hair loss or not.
If you fulfill all the conditions and have a sufficient amount of donor hair supply then you are a good candidate to opt for a hair transplant procedure. The surgeon may recommend you to get a FUE hair transplant in Dubai from the hair transplant clinic.