Beard is the symbol of masculinity, leadership, and maturity. It also adds charm to face and attraction to the personality. It’s always associated with power, wisdom, and virility. Like either there’s a wise old man in the movies, the tribe leader, the king, they all are full-bearded men.
You just need to consult a trichologist and he will examine your beard areas and will prescribe you to get a Beard transplant in Dubai. In the beard transplantation, the surgeon will extract hair follicles from the donor area. Then he will implant them on the recipient areas of beard.
Each hair follicle is implanted at the correct angle so that the hair will grow in the right direction. It will take a few months for the transplanted hair to begin growing normally, but once it will be grown fully then it will have natural look and even you can shave it too.
Causes of Beard Hair Loss:
- Genetics is the main reason of the beard hair loss.
- Hormonal imbalance also affects the beard hair
- Due to some medical conditions, disorders like thyroid disease and autoimmune disorder can also be the cause of beard hair loss or patchy beard.
Tips to Grow a Thicker Beard Naturally:
- Exercise, yoga, meditation
- Try to reduce Stress
- Take plenty of Rest
- Increase the intake of healthy Diet
- Vitamin Supplements
- Give it some Time
- Beard transplant in Dubai
- Hormone therapy
- Advertised products like creams, sprays or gels etc.
- Oil massage
Goals of Beard Transplant in Dubai:
- Helps to restore the density of patchy beard.
- Helps to enhance the appearance of your beard by increasing its density and enhancing its shape.
- Helps to give you a masculine and mature look.
Techniques of Beard Transplant in Dubai:
- Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT) or strip method: extraction of a strip from the donor regions of the scalp
- FUE Follicular Unit Extraction: extraction of an individual or separate hair follicular units using tiny punch tool.
Pre-Surgical Care of Beard transplant in Dubai:
- Quit smoking
- Avoid the use of anti-inflammatory drugs like aspirin and other blood-thinning medications.
- Try not to drink alcohol, alcoholic or caffeinated beverages.
The procedure of the Beard transplant in Dubai:
- Step # 1:
Preparation of donor area: first of all, the surgeon will trim and clean the hair from the donor area to make follicular extraction easy.
- Step # 2:
Administration of anesthesia: then he will administer local anesthesia to the donor area for the painless procedure.
- Step # 3:
Extraction of hair follicles: Hair follicles are then extracted either by FUE or FUT technique, depending on the number of hairs required.
- Step #4:
Preparing grafts for implantation: extracted hair follicles are prepared under a microscope to obtain the desired size.
- Step # 5:
Preparing recipient area: Recipient area or beard is prepared by administering local anesthesia and making tiny, small incisions, holes with the help of a small semi-circular tool.
- Step # 6:
Implantation of hair follicles: Then, in the end, the surgeon will carefully implant the extracted hair follicles according to the desired thickness and pattern of the beard.
Post-Surgical Care of Beard transplant in Dubai:
- Don’t let the transplanted beard area get wet and try to keep it dry.
- Avoid shaving for at least 10 to 14 days after getting Beard hair transplant in Dubai.
- Do not massage your beard for at least 10 days after the surgery.
There are many reasons due to which you are unable to grow a beard or have a patchy beard. Some people can’t grow full, thick beard instead they have patchy beard due to genetics, some have to suffer from the medical disorder, some just shave when they see some hair on the beard areas etc. but now you can get Beard transplant in Dubai. It’s the best and most effective solution for every reason.