Hair is one of the most prices possessions of an individual. A thick, luscious head of hair can work wonders for your look and confidence. In this day and age, almost everyone is complaining about thinning hair. DUPA Hair Loss is one type which affects hundred of women and men. DUPA or Diffused Unpatterned Hair loss is a type of genetic hair loss in which individual experiences thinning throughout the scalp. Unlike male pattern alopecia, your entire scalp will be a victim of hair thinning. DUPA is more common in women but some of the men are also affected by it. You will gradually lose your hair density without a definite pattern. But do not worry as there are plenty of treatments like PRP Therapy in Dubai and FUE hair transplant in Dubai which will wonder for stopping hair fall, resulting in an improved hair density.
Identifying DUPA Hair Loss is the first step towards finding a perfect solution for it. The victims of DUPA can become completely bald in a matter of few months. Therefore, it requires quick action. Here are certain measures you need to take if you are losing more hair than normal.
- Go visit a trichologist.
- Let him/her identify whether you are suffering from DUPA or not.
- Get all the tests done by a trichologist.
- Ask for the right solution whether it’s going for PRP therapy in Dubai or FUE hair transplant in Dubai.
Treatment for DUPA
If you identify DUPA in the initial stages, trichologists and doctors usually recommend going for PRP therapy in Dubai for stopping the hair fall and triggering new hair growth. Here are a few key steps associated with PRP Therapy in Dubai:
- The treatment begins of numbing your scalp via a local anesthetic.
- Afterward, a blood sample from your body is extracted.
- The blood is allowed to spin in a centrifuge which separates red blood cells from plasma.
- The platelet rich plasma is administered to your scalp via microneedles to stop hair fall completely.
If you have lost a lot of your hair due to DUPA, a combination of FUE hair transplant in Dubai and PRP Therapy will work exceptionally well for you.
- Initially, the surgeon will use PRP therapy to stop hair fall completely.
- Once you stop shedding hair, FUE treatment is performed.
- Your scalp in numbed via local anesthesia.
- Healthy hair follicles are extracted from the donor region and implanted to the areas which experience extreme hair thinning.
- Tiny incisions are made and grafts are carefully inserted into these incisions.
It is important to get your scalp tested from a professional as soon as you start to shed hair excessively. Afterward, identify the cause and get a treatment for it. After all, there is no replacement for your crowning glory.