Wondering how you can get rid of hair loss in Dubai? Hair forms one of the most integral parts of a person’s physical appearance. Any form of damage to it can have a drastic effect on a person’s appearance as well as confidence and hair loss is one of them. There are millions of men and women in Dubai as well as other areas of the world experiencing this problem regardless of their geographic location. Fortunately, various hair loss treatments are available that can help you regrow hair on your scalp.
Hair loss treatments in Dubai include various options – from topical and oral medications to hair loss therapies to hair transplant surgery. Here we will discuss some frequently used and popular hair loss treatments.
Two FDA approved medications that can be used to treat hair loss are:
- Minoxidil (Rogaine): It is an over the counter topical liquid that restores lost hair. Practitioners recommend rubbing it on the scalp twice a day to regrow hair and prevent further hair loss. It is equally beneficial for both men and women. You may get the results at 16th week but it is recommended to keep medication is use to retain the effects. Certain side effects that Minoxidil may cause include scalp irritation, rapid heart rate and unwanted hair growth on the adjacent skin of the face.
- Finasteride (Propecia): This oral drug is available in the form of a pill that is usually used for men. Many men who take finasteride as hair loss treatment experience slowing of hair loss and in some cases it may also help grow new hair. This medication also requires continuation to retain the benefits.
ACell hair loss therapy is the latest non-surgical hair loss treatment that is performed on an outpatient basis and takes less than two hours. The results of this procedure are amazing. This treatment involves the use of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) from a patient’s own body mixed with growth factors to stimulate hair growth. The procedure is very simple and easy and is performed under local anesthetic. Blood sample from a patient’s body is taken and centrifuged to separate PRP. Separated PRP is then mixed with ACell’s MatriStem and this mixture is injected in few sites in the scalp using thin needles. Finally, the scalp is massaged to ensure even distribution of the mixture.
Well, hair transplant surgery is the most effective and ultimate solution for hair loss or baldness. The surgery can be performed using various techniques. Here we will discuss hair transplant types.
- Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT): Also known as strip removal method, FUT hair transplant surgery involves removing a strip of scalp, mostly from the back of the scalp and dissecting it into groups of 1 to 4 hair follicles. The separated hair follicles are then implanted in the bald or thinning area of the scalp, where they begin to grow like surrounding hair.
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE): FUE is a newer, more advanced and less invasive technique as compared to traditional hair transplant surgery. In this technique, hair follicles are directly extracted from the scalp instead of removing a strip of scalp. A small punch tool having a diameter of .1 mm is used to extract hair follicles, which makes the procedure minimally invasive. Besides scalp, certain body areas including chest and legs can also be used as donor areas and this makes the procedure most preferred choice for most patients as well as hair transplant surgeons.
- Stem cell FUE hair transplant: Stem cell FUE hair transplant is actually the most advanced technique of FUE. It is the most effective and safest among all hair transplant techniques. In this technique, an automated punch tool is used for the extraction of hair follicles, which makes the procedure fast. The procedure involves the use of stem cells for stimulation of hair growth and ensures natural-looking results. Another benefit of stem cell FUE is that it allows hair regrowth in the donor area as well.
If you are seeking an effective hair loss treatment is Dubai, visit Hair Transplant Dubai Clinic and get your condition treated. We are offering both non-surgical hair loss therapies and hair transplant surgeries at compatible rates. We have a team of highly experienced hair transplant surgeons offering their services to fulfill the requirements of candidates suffering from hair loss by producing successful results.
If you are suffering from hair loss and want to regrow your hair safely and effectively, don’t delay booking a free consultation with our hair transplant surgeons. Visit our clinic or fill the free online consultation form below to book an appointment.