Hair loss is predominantly male’s issue with studies claiming that over 90% of the men have to deal with some degree of hair loss in their lives. And the trend prevails in Dubai; rather it becomes more severe, courtesy the hot and humid environment there and the desalinated water. There are several other factors as well that increase a person’s chances of losing hair in Dubai. If you are also a victim and you are seeking the best Men Hair Loss Treatment in Dubai, you have come to the right place. Here we will explain you how to take care of your hair in UAE and prevent hair loss.
It is well understood that the most common cause of hair loss in men is their genes. Don’t beat yourself for losing hair! You will lose hair if it is written in your genes. But there are certain steps you can take to slow it down. Let us discuss those few steps before moving to Men Hair Loss Treatment in Dubai.
Taking Care of Your Hair
This is the first step to deal with hair loss. With proper care, you can control your hair loss and delay your baldness.
- Be Gentle With Your Hair: Always be gentle with your hair if you want to see them on your head for a long time. Be gentle when shampooing; do not rub vigorously. Massage the shampoo with the pores of your fingers. The same applies to toweling. Tap dry or rub it very gently – without breaking much hair.
- Don’t Expose Your Hair To Heat: Be careful with hair dryer and other hairstyling tools. Use low speed and low heat. Turn off the dryer well before completely drying the hair and be confident to wear your natural hair texture. Being gentle shows your love to your hair and they would love to stay where they are!
- Use Fewer Products: When it comes to hair care, fewer is better. The only thing you must have to use is a shampoo. Shampoo is necessary because it cleans your hair and scalp. All other products are optional, unnecessary, or even dangerous. If you must use some other products, use them sparingly and with extreme caution.
Concealing Hair Loss
Care is good, but if you have already lost many hairs, you need something to conceal your hair loss. Here are two popular and effective options.
- Hairpieces and Wigs: Although cumbersome, hairpieces and wigs are effective ways to conceal hair loss. They are quick, moderately expensive, and produce good results. The only downside is the continuous effort you have to make to maintain these solutions.
- Hair Loss Concealers: Hair loss concealers are made of keratin and cling to your existing hair, giving you a fuller appearance in seconds. They are really great and not too much expensive. But they don’t work on completely bald areas.
While wigs and hair concealers do help overcome hair loss problem to a great extent, it is natural to wish for permanent hair so that you can enjoy your life without the hassle of concealing your hair loss on a daily basis. There is no better treatment than Hair Transplant Surgery, when it comes to permanent hair restoration.
Hair Transplant Surgery in Dubai:
Fortunately, more than 90% of the men are good candidates of hair transplant. The idea behind a hair transplant is very simple. The surgeon takes out tough, balding resistant hair follicles from the back and sides of the head and plants them into the desired area e.g. hairline and crown of the head. The transplanted hairs grow just like your natural hairs and do not need any extra care or maintenance. Just shampoo and comb your hair as you always do with your natural hair.
To know more about Men Hair Loss Treatment in Dubai, book a FREE CONSULTATION with our experts now.