We all love to make different hairstyles and to groom ourselves. But you know due to mishandling of wet hair we can damage it. Hair loss is a curse and almost everyone is suffering from it.
If you don’t want hair loss to be the reason of your stress, low self-esteem, confidence, and depression. Then you have to take some precautions before it’s too late, like eating healthy foods, proper handling of wet hair, drinking plenty of water every day to hydrate your body including your hair etc.
If you are experiencing hair loss then you don’t have to worry now because there are plenty of hair loss tips, cures, therapies and solutions which are now available. But only a few are safe, effective and can show better results.
When you start noticing hair on your pillow, shower drain, on the comb or on the floor then it’s a situation to be worried about and could be the early signs of your hair loss.
Factors which contribute in causing Hair Loss:
There could be many factors which could contribute in causing hair loss, including:
- Hereditary hair loss
- hair loss due to Dandruff
- due to Intake of drugs or smoking
- due to Undergone a major surgery
- due to Tight hair styles include tight ponytail, bun or a braid.
- because of High level of stress
- due to the Consumption of certain medications
- because of Medical disorder
- due to Hormonal imbalance, especially in pregnancy, child birth, and menopause.
And if you start taking stress due to your hair loss then it only makes your situation worse. So instead of taking tension and stress, it’s better if you follow these 3 Steps When You First Notice Hair Loss.
3 Steps to Take When You First Notice Hair Loss:
- Consultation with the trichologist at Hair Transplant Dubai Clinic
- Understand your hair loss Condition
- Consider your Hair loss treatment options
1. Consultation with the trichologist at the Hair Transplant Dubai Clinic:
The first step, when you observe the early signs of your hair loss then arrange an appointment with the trichologist at Hair Transplant Dubai Clinic. He will examine your scalp very carefully and then will tell you the cause of your hair loss. And will recommend you to get a suitable treatment according to the severity of your hair loss.
Because the sooner you start hair loss treatment the easier it will be to restore hair follicles with the noninvasive therapies including Minoxidil or low-level laser therapy caps.
2. Understand your Hair Loss Condition:
After consulting the trichologist, you will be able to know the type of your hair loss. Because there are some known types of hair loss which include:
- Androgenic alopecia
- telogen effluvium
- Alopecia areata
- Traction alopecia
- Androgenic alopecia is the most common type of hair loss.
- Telogen effluvium is a temporary hair loss and is caused either by the nutritional deficiencies which include vitamins, minerals, zinc, iron etc. or by the emotional trauma.
- Alopecia areata is an autoimmune disorder which results in the bald patches across the scalp and sometimes on the face.
- And Traction alopecia is caused by excessive pulling of hair. Tight hair styles like the tight ponytail, bun or braid may also be the reason of Traction alopecia.
3. Consider your Hair Loss Treatment Options:
The trichologist will evaluate your hair loss treatment options according to the severity of your hair loss. If the severity of your hair loss is low then he may recommend you to use certain medications. But if the severity of your hair loss is high then he may recommend you to get a laser hair comb for hair loss from Hair Transplant Dubai Clinic.
Well, the trichologist will brief you the pre-surgical care instructions. And if you follow his instructions then you will be able to have expected results in short span of time.
Also, follow these simple tips and tricks to control your hair loss:
Tips and Tricks to Control Hair Loss:
- Increase the intake of Healthy foods
- Avoid combing and tying wet hair.
- avoid sleeping with wet hair
- don’t get multiple treatments
- try not to use hair styling gels or heat resistant sprays.
- Using a wide-toothed comb is recommended if you suffer from extreme hair fall.
- And try not to use others comb for brushing your hair.
- Avoid making Tight Hairstyles
- Always remember to apply head rollers on your hair for 3-4 hours if you have to.
- Abstain from using the Short-term Treatments includes home remedies.
If you will follow these tips and tricks then you will be able to control further hair loss. You also have to adopt a healthy lifestyle and have to quit bad habits like sleeping late at night, crash dieting, skipping meals etc.