Women might think that Topical Estrogen is an effective treatment to cure hair loss problem but actually, it’s not a suitable choice. In fact, a treatment from the clinics who offers the hair loss treatment is a safe option.
Nowadays, most of us suffer from hair problems. No matter the victim is young, belong from different ethnicity etc. both genders are suffering from the hair related issues. But when it comes to women, they are extraordinarily conscious about their beauty, so they get worried and start researching on the treatments.
There are many treatment options to cure women’s hair loss issue but some drugs are really harmful to women’s health, they can cause some serious side effects, complications and allergies.
So try to avoid all kinds of medications like oral steroids, injections, medicated sprays, creams, gels for hair regrowth etc. if you don’t want to endanger your health then get a treatment from the clinics who offers the Women hair loss treatment in Dubai.
Treatment Options to Cure Women Hair Loss:
- Topical Estrogen
- Ultraviolet Light Treatment
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Hair loss treatment in Dubai
Topical Estrogen can play an important role in the women hair loss. But it’s a strong drug and can harm the health of a woman. So it’s better not to try topical estrogen instead, get the best treatment from the clinics who offer hair loss treatment.
There are many tips and suggestions to cure women’s hair loss issue. If you follow these tips and try to handle your hair carefully then you will be able to control your hair loss.
Tips to Cure Women Hair Loss:
- Increase the intake of nutrients which are really important like:
- Omega-3 fatty acids, iron, protein, and foods rich in vitamin B.
- Eat healthy foods including eggs, fat fish like salmon, mussels, fruits, carrots and spinach, beans, and lean meats.
- Make a habit to massage your scalp with coconut oil or almond oil etc.
- Change your hairstyle by getting a volumizing haircut.
- Try to avoid excessive use of heating hair tools like straightener irons, curlers, blow dryer etc.
- Avoid using styling products like permanent dye colors etc.
- Don’t part or style your hair in one manner, try different hair styles and switch your hair part.
- Change your brush.
- Try not to make tight hairstyles like the tight bun, ponytail or braids.
- Wash your hair twice a week instead of washing daily.
- Avoid going out in the direct exposure of the sun, wear a hat while going out.
If you are suffering from any hair related problem like hair thinning, hair loss or balding, then don’t worry. There’s no need to waste your money on the temporary treatments because you just have to consult a trichologist so that he will examine your scalp very carefully and then will recommend you to get a suitable treatment from the clinics which offer hair loss treatment.