We can’t deny the fact that hair loss, hair thinning and damaged hair is a no doubt very depressing situation. It keeps haunting a person and makes it embarrassing in everyday situations.
If you are also suffering from hair loss then you might be familiar with this feeling. And you must be struggling to cure or hide your hair loss by searching for safe and effective hair loss treatments.
Educate yourself before opting any Hair Loss Treatment:
In the today’s world, we are blessed with number of hair loss solutions such as medications, hair transplant procedures and hair hacks which help in concealing or curing hair thinning/hair loss.
But as you know, educating yourself before opting any hair loss treatment is helpful for you and your health.
Do you know that home remedies and other hair loss treatments aren’t guaranteed and safe to use except hair transplants? Hair transplant is the most effective solution that can provide you with a full head of hair with realistic results.
But, it can’t be said that hair transplant procedures always provides the better, safe and realistic results to every patient. Because sometimes due to human errors and mishandling of grafts during a hair transplant surgery may produce unnatural results and may turn into botched a hair transplant due to unrealistic results or complications. So, it’s very important that the sufferer of hair loss fulfills all the conditions to become a good candidate for a hair transplant.
But if you don’t want to opt for a surgical procedure then you should know, hair transplants aren’t the only permanent hair loss treatment because a new and more advanced non-surgical hair loss treatment has been introduced i.e. Stem Cell therapy. It’s helpful in treating hair loss in both, Men and Women.
What are Stem Cells?
Stem cells are the body’s important cells and help in repairing damaged tissues of your body. So, adult stem cells can also be used for the stimulation of your hair regrowth process.
Stem Cell Treatment for Men and Women’s Hair Loss:
Stem Cell Therapy is the non-surgical hair loss treatment. It helps in the stimulation and re-growing your hair follicles. Stem cells are already present in the middle of the hair follicles and play a major role in hair regeneration.
This non-surgical hair loss therapy helps in duplicating hair cells on a quicker pace and is effective in treating female and male pattern baldness.
Why Opt for a stem cell therapy:
- Your damaged or dead hair follicles prevents new hair from re-growing, they shrink and stop responding towards the weak chemical signals given to it by your body as u get older. So the stem cells transfer’ chemical signals to your shrunken hair follicles and help in the regeneration and re-growing healthy hair.
- Stem cell hair loss therapy not only helps in fighting hair loss but it also improves the quality and texture of your hair.
- After opting stem cell treatment, you shall never encounter the problem of hair loss ever again in your life.
- This non-surgical hair loss therapy doesn’t cause side effects and is entirely safe for the treatment of your hair thinning and hair loss.
- You will be able to have natural looking results in short span of time, after opting for a Stem cell therapy.
- Density or thickness of your hair will also be maximized.
- Stem Cell hair loss treatment is a totally painless and non-surgical technique.
- You don’t have to be self-conscious and embarrassed due to the hair transplant scars or linear scarring on your scalp as it’s a non-surgical hair loss therapy.
- You also don’t have to experience the shock loss phenomenon.
- Stem cell therapy doesn’t involve stitches or scalpels during the procedure.
- You have to visit the trichologist for almost 2 to 6 times as depending on the severity of your hair loss.
When considering your hair loss treatment opportunities, you should consult the trichologist to seek proper guidance. So that, you don’t self-diagnose and get confused by the numerous hair loss products and surgical hair loss procedures.
So that your hair loss treatment possibilities will be assessed in time and you will be able to have a full head of hair with realistic results in minimal time. For that, arrange an appointment with the Trichologist at the hair transplant clinic.
Examination of your Scalp:
The trichologist will first inspect your scalp and then he will inform you about the underlying factor that has contributed in triggering your hair loss.
The trichologist will also tell you about the type and severity of your hair loss. And then he may recommend you to get a Stem Cell therapy in dubai from the hair transplant clinic.