Do you have thin, irregular or patchy eyebrows and you are really frustrated due to it? Well, eyebrows hair loss isn’t just due to the over-plucking.
There are many other factors too behind your eyebrows hair loss. If you want to get your thick and filled eyebrows, then you can get an eyebrow hair transplant in dubai for permanent full and denser eyebrows.
Factors behind your Eyebrow Hair Loss:
As you get old, your hair gets thinner, rougher, drier and start falling out. Hair loss due to aging is pretty common almost everyone suffers from it at some point in their lives. Some suffer from scalp hair loss and some from the eyebrows hair loss.
2. Nutrients Deficiency:
If you are not consuming enough healthy foods then you may suffer from both scalp, and eyebrows hair loss.
Make a habit to increase the consumption of nutritious foods like dark leafy greens, poultry, eggs, beef liver, cauliflower, carrots, avocadoes, legumes, milk, yogurt, beef, egg yolks, zinc, omega 3 fatty acids, and proteins.
3. Hypo or hyperthyroidism:
Eyebrows hair loss can also due to medical illnesses such as under or over active thyroid. It also causes exhaustion, constipation, dejection, muscle cramps, brittle hair and nails, dry skin that looks pale, weakness, weight gain and cold intolerance.
4. Alopecia Areata:
Alopecia areata is an autoimmune skin syndrome, which results in partial or complete body hair loss including your scalp hair and eyebrows.
5. Atopic Dermatitis or Eczema on your eyebrows:
Eczema on eyebrows can make your skin sore, flaking, inflamed, puffy, uneven and can also affects the normal growth of your eyebrows. Scratching or rubbing to get rid of irritation can cause the eyebrows to fallout.
If you are a cancer patient and are used to taking prescribed medicines or undergoing Chemotherapy then you also have to suffer hair loss like from scalp, eyelashes and eyebrows. As chemotherapy is supposed to attack the increasing or the dividing cancerous cells in your body, it also destroy the cells which helps in the hair regrowth process.
7. Pregnancy and Delivery:
During the stages of pregnancy and delivery, the oestrogen level changes and causes your hair to fall out. But don’t worry as it’s a temporary condition, your hair will regrow again as soon as hormonal levels return to their original balance.
Whenever you face a stressful event or situation, your hormonal levels change due to which you may suffer from temporary scalp or eyebrows hair loss.
Other Reasons behind your Eyebrows Hair Loss:
- Fungal infection
- skin cancer
Eyebrow Hair Loss Treatments:
- Coconut Oil
- Olive Oil
- Castor Oil
- Egg Yolk
- Aloe Vera
- eyebrow hair transplant
These are some eyebrows hair loss treatment options to restore your eyebrows. These natural home remedies aren’t dangerous and won’t cause side effects too. But these may show delayed or no results at all. And you may have to stick with them and continue using it to see better results.
Aims of the Eyebrow Hair Transplant:
- It will help restore your eyebrows.
- It will also help in enhancing the shape and density of your already existing eyebrows
- It will help in regaining a young face even in your old age
Meet the Hair Transplant Surgeon at the Hair Transplant Centre:
Arrange an appointment with the hair transplant surgeon at the hair transplant centre if you are experiencing hair loss.
· Examination of your Recipient Region:
The hair transplant surgeon will cautiously examine your eyebrows or your affected area and then the hair transplant surgeon will tell you about the underlying factor which has contributed in causing your hair loss.
· Approval of your candidacy to opt for a Hair Transplant or Not:
Then the hair transplant surgeon will first confirm you that are you qualified to get a hair transplant surgery or not.
· Check-up of your Donor Areas:
For that, the hair transplant surgeon will check your donor hair supply at the donor areas like the back or sides of your scalp.
The hair transplant surgeon may also collect the important data about your health that are if you suffering from any health disorder or not, are you on medications or not.
If you fulfill all the conditions and have enough amount of donor hair supply then you are a good candidate to opt for a hair transplant procedure.
Then the hair transplant surgeon may recommend you to get an eyebrow hair transplant in Dubai from the hair transplant clinic.
The hair transplant surgeon will instruct you to follow these Pre-Surgical Care Instructions of Eyebrow Hair Transplant:
Pre-Surgical Care Instructions of Eyebrow Hair Transplant:
- Avoid smoking
- Don’t take blood thinners
- Abstain from drinking alcohol and caffeinated beverages.
- Don’t apply any kind of make up or chemicals to the affected area
Procedure of Eyebrow Hair Transplant:
- Sketching your eyebrow outline –marking the outline of your eyebrows
- Preparation of your Donor area –triming or shaving the hair at your donor area like from the back or both sides of the head for the successful extraction process of your donor hair follicles.
- Local Anaesthesia – Local anaesthesia is administered for the painless and comfortable procedure.
- Extraction method – individual hair follicles are extracted from the donor areas like from the back and sides of your head.
- Recipient Site preparation –tiny incisions are made at your recipient area or on your eyebrows region, keeping in mind the correct angles. Local anaesthesia is again administered but this time its administered to your recipient area
- Implantation method–The last step is to implant hair follicles on the right locations and at proper angels on your eyebrows region.