Hair fall is one of the reasons to worry about these days. 40% of men face a noticeable hair fall by reaching the age of 35, 65% by age 35 and 80% by the age of 80. While statistics might be lower but this problem also exists in women.
Most of us are still unaware of some pure and natural ways to encounter hair fall conditions. Read until the end to accurately know the best suitable hair fall home remedy for your situation.
Hair oil massage
The straightforward procedure that most people use is the hair oil massage. The hair oil massage can be done with any of the natural hair oils available on the market.
Proper massage enhances the strength of hair by circulation a right quantity of blood to hair follicles.
Do this at least once a week.
Onion is a significant source of sulphur which helps in hair growth. Utilizing this, we can control the hair fall to a great extent.
- Grate the onion and take the juice out of it
- Apply the obtained liquid to the scalp and leave it for 20 minutes
- Now, wash the hair with shampoo and let them dry
- Do this twice a week to get better results
Coconut Oil Massage
A regular coconut massage can significantly impact the hair fall behaviour producing some unbelievable results.
- Take two tablespoons of coconut oil in a small bowl
- Warm the hair to get better results
- Apply the oil to your scalp on the way to do massage so that oil reaches the every hair follicle
- Leave it for an hour or midnight before taking the bath
- Shampoo your hair the next day. Do not delay too much-washing hair because it can cause hair feel greasy and attract dust
Aloe Vera has enzymes that can play a significant role in the growth of hair. Regular use of it can minimize the scalp redness and add strength to the hair.
- Obtain Aloe Vera gel or juice as per requirements
- Apply them onto the scalp in an efficient way
- Leave it for few hours and then wash it with lukewarm water
- Repeat this process several times a week
Garlic is one of the best home remedies for hair fall. It has a sufficient amount of sulphur to prevent hair from falling out. It nourishes hair by collagen production.
- take a few pieces of garlic and crush them to get the juice
- mix the obtained liquid with a few spoons of coconut oil
- apply it to the scalp and massage for a while
- after 30 minutes, wash the head with fresh water
- Do this once a week to get the maximum output
Green tea has a vital role to play in the growth of hair follicles. A regular cup of green tea can strengthen the hair follicles.
- Take one cup of green tea regularly
- You can also apply it to the hair just like hair oil and do a message
Fenugreek, additionally referred to as methi, is fantastically powerful in treating hair loss. Fenugreek seeds include hormone antecedents that enhance hair boom and assist rebuild hair follicles. They also comprise proteins and nicotinic acid that stimulate hair growth.
- Mix one cup of fenugreek seeds in water.
- Grind them to get a paste
- Cover your hair with the shower cap after applying the paste obtained.
- rinse your hair after about 40 minutes
- Do this every day for a month