The process of the hair transplant is improving its relevance and importance day by day due to its trustworthy, reliable results for hair regrowth as well as natural hairline design. It is an important aspect of the hair transplant technique that the higher number of hair follicles could be transferred in a single session. The second thing which comes is that it should show natural and long lasting results.
To avoid the drawbacks during the planning of hair restoration surgery, it is important to have a thorough knowledge about hair transplant techniques. So, the hair transplant technique which shows natural results is FUE hair transplant in Dubai.
FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction): The follicular unit extraction is in itself a systematic process which allows single follicular unit extraction. The punching and drilling of the hair roots should be at the proper angle to minimize the damage rate of follicular units.
Before you settle for any procedure, there are a number of factors to consider and the cost of the procedure is the most important one. When it comes to FUE hair transplant cost in Dubai, the cost of the procedure varies depending on the specialists, clinics and the number of grafts required. The average FUE hair transplant cost in Dubai is nearly AED 15 per graft and the number of grafts also varies depending on the requirement of recipient area and the amount donor area can produce.
Basics for doing FUE:
- Experience and training of the surgeon
- Excellent lighting
- A Proper understanding of the angle of the hair.
- Surgeons have now started using punches of lesser size starting from 0.6 mm.
- Proper motion of the hand
- Sharp punches/blunt punches
- Step 1: Scoring of the scalp skin containing follicular unit is done.
- Step 2: Then dull side of the punch is introduced in the same area and is twisted to loosen the follicular unit, applies counter-power to facilitate the penetration of the punch inside the dermis.
- Step 3: The assistant gently takes out the graft with the help of forceps. The extracted grafts are then preserved in saline.
- The extracted graft may consist of 1 to 4 or rarely even 5 or 6 hairs. This is the most time consuming and tedious part of the whole procedure.
Benefits of FUE:
- Surgeon’s perspective:
- It needs less manpower than FUT.
- Less traumatic and surgical experience is not essential.
- Graft preparation is minimal.
- Less equipment is needed.
- Patient’s perspective:
- Can sport short hair
- Minimal post-operative recovery time
- Scars in the donor area are almost invisible
- No need to visit the surgeon again
- Can use body hair for added density with this technique only
- Can cover the preexisting scar of strip surgery with FUE
FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai is a procedure for growing hair in the bald area of the scalp. Hair loss is a very common problem these days and a number of men and women suffer from hair loss leading to baldness but hair transplant in Dubai has provided a permanent solution to this problem.