Robotic hair transplant in Dubai is an advanced technology when it comes to FUE hair transplant. Harvesting grafts are automated by the ARTAS System. It makes the transplant more precise. Advantages of robotic hair transplant include no scaring and no limitation on physical activity after surgery.
ARTAS is an advanced optical guidance system which locates and extracts grafts to the utmost precision in accordance with the specifications of the surgeon. It speeds up the process and accuracy provided by this system is difficult to replicate by humans. It also creates incisions for placement of extracted grafts in the recipient’s area.
ARTAS System Machine Interface
ARTAS can visualize your scalp in three dimensions. It holds a micro level precision. Angle orientation is combined with stereo digital imaging maps to produce natural-looking results. In one second, it updates the parameters about 50 times to make sure accuracy is not compromised. Intelligent algorithms are used to determine the alignment and depth of individual grafts. This greatly improves the lifetime of transplanted grafts. The calculated approach will minimize the transaction of the needle system.
Advantages of Robotic Follicular Unit Extraction
Robotic Follicular Unit Extraction is an advancement of Follicular Unit Extraction. It has many added advantages along with the existing advantages of FUE.
Eliminates human error
In manual FUE, the surgeon selects the grafts to be extracted, determines the angle at which hair grows out. After determining the angle and depth, it extracts the graft by an incision instrument. The slightest difference in the incision with a hand help instrument can completely destroy a hair graft. It thus removes the possibility of wasted grafts, improving the quality of robotic hair transplant in Dubai.
Human errors also minimized at the recipient’s side when tiny holes are made in the recipient’s area for the placement of extracted grafts. There are several factors which go into this procedure including depth, angle, and density, spacing and a total number of the incision. Robotic FUE takes cares of it all.
Robotic FUE versus Manual FUE
- Increased accuracy when it comes to harvesting grafts as compared to manual FUE.
- The survival rate of grafts in considerably increased as compared to manual FUE.
- Time of the surgery is considerably reduced in robotic FUE as compared to manual FUE.
- Robotic follicular unit extraction minimizes a wounding at the donor’s area, hence making procedure completely scar free.
- Robotic FUE maximizes the growth of hair in comparison to manual FUE.
- Extraction of grafts from sides of the scalp is considerably easier as compared to the manual follicular unit extraction.
- Recovery time of a patient after Robotic hair transplant in Dubai is considerably less in comparison with manual FUE hair transplant.