FUE hair Transplant in Abu Dhabi is a method of extracting individual follicular units from the donor area and implanting it to the recipient’s area. Donor area usually involves back and sides of the scalp which are generally resistant to hair fall. An instrument is used to make smaller incisions in the donor area and separate tissue from the follicular unit. After the extraction of individual follicular units, tiny incisions are made in the recipient’s area and follicular units are implanted in to the recipient’s area. it is a minimally invasive procedure which does not involve any major cuts, excessive bleeding and stitches.
Instruments used for FUE hair Transplant in Abu Dhabi
It is a procedure which greatly depends on the instruments. The kind of instrument use determines the outcome of the procedure. The incision instrument used today has a diameter of 0.6mm or less. It gives immense precession and prevents scaring. For further enhancement of the procedure, a procedure called robotic FUE hair Transplant in Abu Dhabi was designed. It involved a robotic arm which made thousands of incisions in a single go and prevented wastage of grafts.
Who is the ideal candidate for FUE hair transplant?
- This procedure is ideal for those individuals which do not want a big linear scar on their scalp. People who experiment with various hair styles are also perfect candidates for FUE hair transplant.
- It is also ideal for those individuals who perform strenuous activities on a day to day basis like athletes and cannot restrain from such activities or extended periods of time.
- This technique is also perfect for those candidates who have already undergone FUT hair transplant technique and wish to undergo another transplant for added density.
- Those candidates which do not have sufficient donor hair on scalp can also undergo FUE hair transplant as with this technique, hair from other parts of the body can also be extracted and implanted to the scalp.
- It is ideal for people who wish to get a facial hair transplant. It involves eyebrow hair transplant, beard hair transplant and eyelash hair transplant.
- People who cannot tolerate pain and dread extensive down time must go for FUE hair restoration. An individual can resume his/her daily activities the day after the surgery.
FUE vs. FUT
Both are the most used techniques for hair transplantation. Below I will mention the pros and cons of both the techniques.
FUE Hair transplant Pros
- It is a minimally invasive procedure.
- It is a scar free procedure.
- It has minimum down time and recovery period.
FUE Hair Transplant Cons
- It does not provide sufficient density as compared to other surgical procedures.
- It may require multiple sessions.
- Wastage of grafts is an issue of FUE hair transplant
FUT Hair Transplant Pros
- It provides maximum density in a single procedure.
- It does not require multiple sessions.
- Wastage of grafts is minimal.
FUT Hair Transplant Cons
- It is not a minimally invasive procedure. It involves stitches and deep cuts.
- It involves extensive downtime and recovery period.
- Linear scaring is the main problem of FUT hair transplant.
Both follicular unit extraction and follicular unit transplant have their own pros and cons. You can choose one procedure or the other depending on your own unique needs and scalp conditions. It is better to visit a hair transplant surgeon and settle upon one technique.
Please follow and like us: