There are many reasons due to which sufferers of hair loss undergo an additional, corrective hair restoration surgery.
It’s also called hair transplant revision surgery and it’s typically performed on those victims of hair loss, who are dissatisfied with the results of the initial hair transplant procedure. Or have suffered some kind of complication from the previous hair transplant procedure that needs to be corrected.
Mostly, victims of hair loss are unable to acquire a realistic look from the initial hair transplant so they consider a corrective hair restoration surgery procedure to attain a more natural looking appearance.
The Causes behind Failed Hair Transplants:
Plenty of factors can lead to disappointing results or irregular looks.
- Failed Hair Transplants can occur if you select a un-reputed hair transplant clinic in a bid for a cheaper hair loss treatment option.
- It’s also due to the uncertified equipment, instruments, and devices.
You’ll have to opt for a 2nd hair transplant surgery if you had a botched one before, to properly cure your hair loss, hair thinning or high hairline permanently with natural results.
Out-Dated Hair Loss Treatments:
Older hair loss treatments including hair plugs and hair replacement produce less natural-looking results for some people and are now considered as outdated treatments for hair loss.
Progressed Hair Transplantation Field:
Advanced hair transplant techniques are FUT and FUE, which really help people who are suffering from hair loss get more realistic, safe and effective results.
The Procedure of the Corrective Hair Restoration Surgery:
The procedure of the corrective transplant surgery involves the removal of some of your hair follicles from your recipient region that was implanted during the initial hair transplant procedure.
After performing this step, new hair follicles will be extracted from your back or sides of the scalp. And then it’s implanted to the recipient areas of your scalp that have been targeted for the treatment.
Consider these factors When Searching for a Reputable Clinic
The greatest way to avoid a botched hair transplant is choosing a hair transplant clinic or a surgeon wisely, look at their years of skill, before and after photographs and ask for a certified degree approved by the acknowledged organization.
- Select a hair transplant clinic which offers numerous hair loss treatments including both surgical and non-surgical procedures.
- Also beware of the false statements and ads like hair multiplication, pain-free hair thinning or hair loss treatment.
- Have you visited the hair transplant surgeon himself? In renowned clinics, the surgeon will consult with you personally.
- Do the hair transplant surgeons are solely specialized in the hair transplantation field?
Hair Transplant Surgeons at the Hair Transplant Clinic:
The hair transplant revision surgery should be completed by an experienced and proficient hair transplant surgeon.
Because the hair transplant surgeons at the hair transplant clinic keep in mind the right location and the placement of the hair follies so that you would attain natural-looking results.
- The hair transplant surgeon at the hair transplant clinic would help you in evaluating all hair loss treatment options including surgical or non-surgical procedures.
- He would only spend his time and resources to provide you the better, natural and safe results, and tell you the real deal instead of lying and being money hungry.
- The hair transplant surgeon would show you at least a dozen sets of before and after photographs of his hair restorative surgeries, as an evidence.
Priorities of Hair Transplant Surgeon:
The hair transplant surgeons at the hair transplant clinic have two major priorities:
- making the procedure as safe as possible
- Providing you with realistic results that appears as if you never experienced hair loss in the first place.
Visit a Hair Transplant Surgeon at the Hair Transplant Clinic:
If you have had a hair replacement surgery in the past but you feel like your hair transplant results aren’t realistic, uneven or you had a botched hair transplant.
Or you are suffering from hair loss and want to opt a hair transplant for the first time, then consult a hair transplant surgeon at the hair transplant clinic for proper advice.
He will examine your scalp and then will tell you that either you can get a hair transplant revision surgery from the hair transplant clinic or not.
Stages for an Effective Hair Transplant:
- Fulfilling all the conditions of a good candidate to opt for a hair transplant
- Following the pre-surgical care instructions of a hair transplant surgery
- Choosing Healthy hair grafts from your donor area
- Implantation of extracted hair follicles and your natural hair regrowth pattern and texture.
- Carefully following the post-surgical care instructions of a hair transplant procedure