No matter how old you are, but still you can be a victim of hair fall. The only key to keep your hair healthy and beautiful is to take proper precautions and make healthy choices.
Hair is a great gift of God. No matter you are male or female; hair plays an important role in grooming your personality and also adds attraction to your physical beauty. Hair not only helps in boosting physical beauty but it also helps in maintaining confidence.
But due to certain factors such as poor lifestyle and unhealthy habits, almost all of us have to suffer from hair loss at some point in our lives. No doubt, losing your hair is the really dejected, miserable, upsetting and tormenting experience.
Hair loss is associated with men due to wearing hats or helmet for prolonged durations or it could be hereditary. But nowadays pollution, consumption of unhealthy foods, insufficient sleep, bleaching of hair, long lasting hair dyes, excessive use of straighter, blow dryer, curlers, making the tight braid, ponytails, and dehydration are the factors which are contributing hair loss in women too.
Men, women, children, and teenagers of all ages and races are affected from hair loss and the following psychological trauma of it as well. So don’t think that you are the only unfortunate person who is a victim of it.
Early Signs of Hair Loss:
- Hair Thinning
- Hair Loss patches on the scalp
- Complete Baldness
There are countless myths and forever-changing trends regarding proper hair care. Which confuses everyone and you must be confused too and thinking that what to do and what to avoid.
Back in the days, natural home remedies were used to keep the hair healthy and shiny. Home remedies, tips and hair hacks are harmless, In fact, these are effective and helpful in controlling hair loss to some extent.
So here are some Non-Medical Treatments which would help you in controlling your Hair Loss, if followed properly and on a weekly basis:
Non-Medical Treatments for Hair Loss:
- Revivogen for hair loss
- HairMax Laser band
- Mix coconut oil with Ginger, Aloe Vera, and Lemongrass. Then apply this hair mask on your hair and scalp to control your hair loss.
- Coconut oil
- Onion Juice
- Egg masks
- Aloe Vera
- Abstain from making tight hair up-dos such as tight braid, bun and ponytails.
- Abstain from drinking alcohol and caffeinated beverages.
- Avoid all the hairstyles which require backcombing.
- Increase the consumption of essential nutrients such as minerals, vitamins, iron etc.
- Wash your hair twice a week instead of washing your hair on a regular basis.
- Try not to use a fine comb instead a wide-toothed comb is recommended.
- Don’t harshly brush your hair.
- Try not to use hair styling products that contain alcohol, as your skin and scalp would become dry and can also lead to your high hairline. Always check the ingredients of your hair styling products while purchasing.
- Massage Oil on your scalp and hair on a regular basis.
- Try to keep your body hydrated by drinking at least 6-8 glasses of water and also add juices and shakes to your liquid list.
- Making a healthy habit of sleeping early at night.
- Always wash your hair after swimming in Chlorinated water.
- Avoid brushing and sleeping with your wet hair.
- Try to reduce your stress levels by involving yourself in different activities.
Medical Treatments for Hair Loss in Abu Dhabi:
- Medication, Minoxidil (Rogaine) spray form, Finasteride (Propecia) pill form.
- FUE hair transplant procedure
- ACell PRP therapy
- Strip extraction method or FUT hair transplant surgery
- Robotic Hair Transplant
- Hair Transplant with ACell PRP
Meet the Hair Transplant Surgeon at the Hair Transplant Centre:
If you are unable to see better results or you want a long lasting hair loss treatment which can permanently cure your high hair line. Then meet the Hair Transplant Surgeon at the Hair Transplant Centre.
· Examination of your Scalp and Hair:
The hair transplant surgeon will examine your scalp including your recipient and donor areas. Then he will first inform you about the underlying cause of your hair thinning and hair loss. The hair transplant surgeon will tell you the severity and type of your hair loss.
· Affirmation of your Candidacy:
And then the hair transplant surgeon will affirm you that, whether you are eligible to get a hair transplant surgery or not.
If you follow all the conditions to become a good candidate to get a hair transplant, then the hair transplant surgeon may recommend you to opt for a suitable Medical Treatment to control and prevent your Hair Loss.