When you start realizing that you are experiencing hair loss, then it’s the most stressful situation. Everyone wants to make the problem go away so that they never have to think about it again.
Well, there isn’t any sure-fire/ guaranteed treatment for hair loss. But yes, hair transplant is a one that can provide you realistic and long-lasting results.
Hair Loss Prevention after Hair Transplantation Surgery is very important because common forms of hair loss are progressive. Androgenetic alopecia is a genetic hair loss, it’s also called pattern baldness. Because it progresses in a very unpredictable manner in both men and women.
Male Pattern Hair Loss:
If you are a man and suffering from hair loss then it’s important for you to know that male pattern baldness is usually connected to your hereditary qualities and hormonal imbalance. So due to this, your hair follicles are hereditarily oversensitive to the dihydrotestosterone.
Symptoms of the Male Pattern Hair Loss:
- First of all, your hairline will begin to decline resulting in an M shape.
- Then hair on your crown region will become shorter and finer than usual.
- Afterwards, a bald patch will be formed at your crown region of the scalp.
- Breakage of hair, scaling, pain or redness are some other symptoms of male pattern baldness.
Male Pattern Hair Loss, the Norwood Scale:
There are 07 hair loss stages in male pattern hair loss which are categorized using the Norwood scale.
· Stage 1:
In stage 1, your hairline will begin to decline.
· Stage 2:
In stage 2, a change will occur to your hairline region. Very mild hair loss begins to appear at your front part of the hairline.
· Stage 3:
Early signs of hair loss are noticeable in stage 3, as your hairline starts to recede you’re your temples as well.
· Stage 4:
In stage 4, your hairline is prominently declining from your front parts of the temples and your forehead. Increased hair loss at your crown region will also start in stage 4.
· Stage 5:
Your hair loss will become more severe and your crown region will become more noticeable due to hair thinning.
· Stage 6:
Only few hair follicles will be left on your head in stage 6. And a horseshoe-like shape is formed at the center of your scalp due to baldness.
It’s the most advanced stage of hair loss and in this stage, only sparse hair remains at the back and sides of the head.
Female Pattern Hair Loss:
If you are a woman and experiencing hair loss then here you will learn that which factors contribute in causing your hair loss.
- Like thyroid disorders
- Intake of certain medications due to birth control, arthritis, heart disease and depression.
- Crash dieting
- Hormonal imbalance during menopause or after pregnancy
- The habit of making tight hair up-dos such as the tight ponytail, braids, bun or cornrows.
Symptoms of the Female Pattern Hair Loss:
Female pattern hair loss generally shows its early symptoms by the gradual hair thinning on your crown region with a widened parting. And your hairline won’t be affected, like men.
And sometimes, female pattern hair loss can show its signs by the excessive hair shedding before the prominent hair thinning is observed.
Female Pattern Hair Loss: The Ludwig Scale:
· Stage 1:
The female pattern hair loss begins from the hair thinning at your crown region of your head.
· Stage 2:
Overall hair thinning is the most prominent symptom of your hair loss.
· Stage 3:
In the last stage of female pattern hair loss, you will completely lose your hair from your crown region.
Hair Loss Prevention after Hair Transplantation Surgery:
Seek Advice from the Hair Transplant Surgeon:
If you are undergoing Androgenetic alopecia then consult a hair transplant surgeon at the hair transplant clinic. He will first tell you the severity of your pattern baldness then he may recommend you to get an appropriate hair transplant procedure.
The hair transplant surgeon will also recommend you to follow some pre and post-surgical care instructions to achieve better results in short span of time.
You can also use HairMax laser band for the prevention of your hair loss after getting a hair transplantation surgery.
Instructions to Use HairMax Laser Band:
Use HairMax laser band 3x seven days for 90 seconds but according to the recommendation of a the trichologist.
Try not to go out in the direct exposure of the sun and also don’t regularly use the HairMax Laser Band. Let your hair rest for a day or two before exposing it again to laser energy.
Benefits of HairMax laser band:
- HairMax laser band helps to reduce inflammation
- It also accelerates healing and recovery process of a hair transplant surgery.
- HairMax laser band also helps in the stimulation of the inactive hair follicles into an active regrowth phase.
- It will also help to reverse your hair thinning or hair loss.
- It will help to increase the thickness of your hair.
- This laser band doesn’t have any kind of side effects like swelling, skin infections, irritation, blemishing, ache etc.
- And the biggest benefit of using HairMax laser band is that it won’t endanger your health because it’s a drug-free treatment.