Hair loss is totally normal if you lose almost 50-100 hair strands. Our hair loss increases in summer and autumn, as compared to winter and spring.
Hair Loss as a Universal Problem:
Studies and researches have been done on the rate of hair loss that people are experiencing worldwide. And the results were almost same across the globe as most people are suffering from this condition. And all are struggling to find a suitable, effective and safest cure for it.
Hair Regrowth Cycle:
We may have thicker hair in winter but those thick coats of hair shed in summer as hair move in their natural regrowth cycle in which old hair are shed and replaced with new one’s.
Hair Loss as a Sign of Health Issue:
Hair loss could be an early symptom that sometimes indicates our underlying health issues. Excessive hair loss could also be the sign of a more serious health issue which is triggered due to stress, high fever, sudden weight loss, poor diet or another underlying health condition like thyroid disorder, anaemia, lupus etc.
Think You’ve Been Losing More Hair Lately? This Is Probably Why:
- You might be losing your hair because of the physical disturbance or if you have experienced any hectic/ stressful incident such as undergoing a surgery, an accident or severe illness.
- Too much consumption of Vitamin A can also cause your hair loss.
- you don’t have sufficient amount of proteins in your diet then you may also lose your hair.
- If your family has a hair loss history or your elders started to lose their hair at a certain age, then you are also prone to suffer from the hair loss.
- Your hair loss can be triggered due to the over or underactive thyroid.
- Your overactive immune system can also cause hair loss.
- A sudden weight loss can stress your body and lead to hair loss.
- If you are consuming certain medications for your blood pressure, birth control or the anti-depressants, then these could also trigger your hair loss.
- Frequently getting hair treatments like hot-oil treatment, unnecessary use of heating tools or long-lasting chemical hair products can also cause hair loss.
- An Imbalance in female sex hormones due to Polycystic ovary syndrome can also trigger hair loss.
1. Physical disturbance:
The physical disturbance can upset your hair regrowth cycle and causes your hair loss. But it’s nothing to worry about because the good news is that as soon as your body recovers, your hair will start re-growing itself.
2. Too much consumption of Vitamin A:
Too much vitamin A can trigger hair loss but as soon as you stop consuming such unnecessary foods or supplements which contain high amounts of Vitamin A, your hair will start to re-grow itself.
3. Proteins deficiency:
It’s highly recommended to increase the consumption of lean meat, fish, eggs, and lentils for the promotion of your hair regrowth process.
4. Hereditary Hair Loss:
If your elders suffered from the prominent hair thinning then you are more disposed to experience hair loss. So it’s better if you get a hair loss therapy in time to restore your hair.
5. Over or under active Thyroid:
You may also lose your hair due to your thyroid gland if it is not working properly. But there is nothing to get panicked because your hair will start growing itself, as soon as your thyroid level comes back to normal.
6. Overactive immune system:
You have to suffer from hair loss due to the overactive immune system. When it mistakenly detects your hair follicles as foreign bodies and targets it in confusion.
7. Sudden weight loss:
Your sudden weight loss can be the factor which contributes in causing your hair loss. It shows that you are missing your meals or suffering from the eating conditions such as bulimia and anorexia.
So visit a doctor and get your eating disorder treated in time by taking the appropriate medications for it. After getting the treatment, you would be capable of eating properly and your hair will also begin to regrow itself.
8. Consumption of certain medications:
It’s the rare factor which can cause your hair loss, but if the doctor identifies that which medication is the factor behind your hair loss and replaces it with another medication or change the dosage of it. Then your hair will begin to regrow itself.
9. Hair treatment:
Abstain from the excessive use of heating tools, enduring hair products on a daily basis and also avoid getting all kinds of hair treatments.
Because excessive styling your hair can trigger hair loss. So it would be better if you try to limit using heat-driven tools, once a week. This will help in your hair re-growth process.
10. Polycystic ovary syndrome:
You need to get a treatment to cure your poly-cystic ovary syndrome in time. So that your hormone levels will be balanced again and your hair loss will reverse automatically.
Kinds of Hair Loss triggered by the Rare Factors:
- Telogen effluvium
- Alopecia areata
- Scarring alopecia
Visit the Hair Transplant Surgeon at the Hair Transplant Clinic:
Visit a hair transplant surgeon at the hair transplant clinic, he will examine your recipient area or your affected hair loss area of the scalp. Then he will inform you whether your hair loss is due to the rare or common factors and also about the type and severity of your hair loss.
If your hair loss is still on its footsteps then the hair transplant surgeon may instruct you to follow some precautionary steps to control your hair loss.
If your hair loss is reached to its extreme stages then the hair transplant surgeon may recommend you to get a Female pattern hair loss treatment in Dubai from the hair transplant clinic.