Are you battling against hair loss? You don’t have to be worried if you are having hair loss issues. Because you’re not the only one who’s struggling to control it. Always keep in mind that there’s no magic pill to cure hair loss overnight. But there are some tips due to which you can control your hair loss.
Things to Avoid if You Have Hair Loss:
- Foods to Avoid:
- Nourishment that contains Caffeine and Nicotine
- Foods enriched with Excess Sugar
- Soy Protein Shakes
- Foods enriched with Cholesterol and Fats
- Avoid the use of Medications like Minoxidil and Finasteride
- Try not to use Hair Regrowth Tonics like creams, gels, sprays etc.
- Avoid using the towel after washing hair because it requires twisting, turning, and pulling, which can lead to more hair breakage.
- Try not to make tight hair styles like tight ponytails, bun, braids etc. try to make loose hair styles.
- Don’t over-condition your hair. Apply conditioner only to the bottom two-thirds of your hair strands, or choose a lightweight leave-in conditioner, such as a mist formulation.
- Avoid sleeping on a pillow cover which is made out of a rough fabric. Instead, replace the cotton pillow covers with the silky-smooth ones to minimize friction.
- Try not to color your hair. Because hair dyeing increases the risks of hair loss.
- Avoid sleeping with wet hair.
Options to Overcome Your Hair Loss:
1. Healthy Diet containing Essential Nutrients:
Increase the intake of foods which contain essential nutrients like vitamins B6, B12, and C, folic acid, protein, and zinc. These nutrients are present in carrots, eggs, oils, and liver etc.
2. Hair Extensions:
It’s made up of human hair and it’s the cheapest option to reduce the hair loss and to regain self-esteem.
You can also use a hat or a scarf to cover up your hair loss. But it can easily expose your hair fall issue.
4. What about Home Remedies?
You can also try some home remedies to cure your hair fall. Home remedies like massaging the scalp with such oils like almond, castor, coconut, olive, and wheat germ etc.
If you are still experiencing the hair fall problem and unable to control it by following the Things/ tips which can control Hair Loss. Then you should first discover the underlying factor of your hair fall.
Discover What’s Causing Hair Loss:
There are numerous reasons due to which hair fall causes. Before knowing the factor behind hair loss, it’s useless to get a treatment. So to discover the underlying cause which contributes to causing hair loss, you will need to consult a trichologist at hair transplant Dubai clinic.
Consultation with the Trichologist at the Hair Transplant Centre:
The trichologist will examine your scalp very carefully and will tell you the underlying cause of the hair loss. Then he will recommend you to get a suitable treatment to cure it or to get a Mesotherapy treatment in Dubai from the hair transplant clinic.
So that you will be able to get expected results in claimed time period. Hair Transplant Dubai Clinic has experienced and skilled surgeons to perform the surgeries.
Mesotherapy Treatment in Dubai:
- You won’t feel pain during the treatment because it’s the least invasive procedure.
- Your body won’t endanger with any kind of long-term side effects and complications
- Your scalp won’t be having scars due to stitches and cuts.
- Your healing and recovery process will be quick.
- You will get fast and noticeable results.
- this treatment will help in the stimulation of hair growth.
If you want to cure hair fall permanently then get a Mesotherapy from hair transplant Dubai clinic. After getting it, you will see the prominent and satisfying results.