Hair transplant is life changing experience for those who are eligible for the best hair transplant in Dubai. Now you might think who is suitable for a hair transplant?
Best hair transplant in Dubai is not for people who have a head full of hair. People who suffer from hair loss such as female and male pattern hair loss and have enough donor hairs for the transplantation are considered as a candidate for hair transplant. If you have scalp with no hair meaning complete bald, then you cannot opt for it.
Even though the hair transplantation uses the hair from the back of the scalp for transplantation but due to advancement in hair transplant techniques it is now preferred to utilize the body hair for the procedure.
Another important thing to keep in mind is that the candidate hair loss should get to a stable stage. For patients who use certain medications such as chemotherapy it usually takes about nine months for the hair loss to get stable.
Some people have more expectation from the results of hair transplant which make them not eligible for it. As they ask for a head full of hair with having limited amount of donor’s hairs. It is better to look into the advice of the surgeon of the expected results.
Which hair transplant method is suitable for you?
There are a number of hair transplant techniques but which technique is suitable for you? But first look at the steps of hair transplant:
- Hair shaving or shortening
- Planning on the transplanted area and drawing hairline
- Injecting local anesthesia into the scalp
- Collection of the hair follicles from the donor area
- Preparation of the hair follicles for transplantation
- Transplantation of the hair follicles
The two known and medically proven methods of best hair transplant in Dubai are FUT and FUE. They both are similar except the extraction process, and all other techniques are variants of them. Both these methods are viable procedures for the collection of the hair follicles.
- FUT procedure is done by removing a strip of skin from the back of the scalp then dividing and dissecting the strip to extract the grafts according to the requirement. Each graft contains about one to four hair follicles. These units are then placed into the required areas. The donor area is stitched and takes about a week to heal. This procedure leaves a linear scar at the donor area.
- FUE extracts the hair follicles individually one by one usually from the back of the scalp. However, this technique does allow the extraction of hair follicles from the other parts of the body too. Once the follicles are extracted, they are placed into the incisions made at the benefactor region. This procedure does not leave a linear scar, but small white scars can be found where the follicles were extracted from. These small scars are not visible and covered by the surrounding hairs.
Certain medications are also provided by the surgeon to prevent any infection and to quicken the healing process. The transplanted hair fall out after two weeks but its natural and nothing to worry about, new hair start to grow in the area, and it takes about nine months for the hairs to grow fully.
As far as it is about which is the best hair transplant clinic in Dubai? It all depend on what is suitable for you and can fulfill your needs.
We at Hair Transplant Dubai offer free consultation by our best surgeons to help you decide if you are a suitable candidate or not for hair transplant and if yes, which technique of best hair transplant in Dubai is suitable for you.Our surgeons carry out complete scalp examinations and suggest the best solution for your hair loss condition.