As the name demonstrates that it’s about the hair replacement techniques and methods which can be used to regrow hair or to cover the hair fall. Keep reading this article for more information about The comparison between Surgical and Non-Surgical Hair Replacement Options and the permanent treatment to cure hair fall i.e. Hair replacement Dubai from Hair Transplant Dubai Clinic.
Hair Replacement Options can Cure all Kinds of Hair Problems:
Hair replacement techniques have been used from a long time to cure the hair related problems. These include surgical and non-surgical hair replacement options. There’s no guarantee about the fact that hair fall can only be caused due to genetics. Instead, it can be caused by many factors like due to pregnancy, excessive use of heating tools, using harsh hair chemical products, insufficient intake of nutrients, improper sleeping timings, stress, medical disorder, prescribed medications, dandruff, smoking or intake of drugs etc.
Are you experiencing any kind of hair associated problems like hair thinning, hair loss or baldness? If your answer is yes…..!!! Then you don’t have to worry now to cure it because this blogpost comprises the answers of all your queries to solve the hair problems.
Comparison of Surgical and Non-Surgical Hair Replacement Options:
Here is the comparison between surgical and non-surgical hair replacement options. So that you will be able to choose the suitable hair treatment option to solve your all the hair problems.
Non-Surgical Hair Replacement Options:
· Wigs/ Hair Extensions:
Pros of Wigs/ Hair Extensions:
- It can be used for all purposes either for hair thinning or hair fall.
- It enables you to explore different hairstyles
- It is also an inexpensive hair replacement option.
Cons of Wigs/ Hair Extensions:
- Most of the time you need to take help from a profession like a beautician to wear wig or hair extensions.
- This type of hair replacement option needs care and it may also harm your existing natural hair.
- These offer an impermanent arrangement and you are always at a danger of being exposed.
· Home Remedies and Tips:
There are many tips and home remedies which really works to control the hair loss problem or any other hair related problem.
You can try these simple and effective tips to treat the hair related problems:
- Avoid brushing wet hair
- Use the shampoo which contains Aloe Vera and Neem in summers to avoid irritation.
- Keep yourself hydrated.
- Quit smoking
- Make a habit to massage your scalp with oil.
- Avoid the direct exposure of sun and always wear a hat while going in the sun.
- Don’t sleep with wet hair
- Try not to drink alcohol and alcoholic beverages.
- And avoid excessive hair styling.
- Don’t use hair setting products like hair tonics, gels, sprays etc.
- Say no to drugs.
- Increase the intake of all important nutrients like vitamins, minerals, iron etc.
Pros of Home remedies:
- The ingredients coconut oil, onion, eggs, yogurt etc. which are used in the different recipes of home remedies can easily be found in your kitchen.
- Home remedies do not cause any kind of side effects.
Cons of Home remedies:
- You have to keep using home remedies to get the expected results but once the treatment is stopped then you won’t be able to get any better results and again you have to face hair loss problem.
- It shows delayed results.
Medicines include injections, prescribed medicines, steroids etc.
Pros of Medicines:
- Like wigs and hair extensions, medicines offer a non-surgical hair replacement option to cure all hair problems.
- These don’t require special care, just use the prescribed shampoo onto your scalp or take an oral pill.
- Medicines can help to give you natural hair.
Cons of Medicines:
- These offer a temporary solution to stop the hair loss but once the treatment is stopped, you will again have to face hair fall.
- The success rate of the medicines’ use can vary from person to person.
- Medicines like Finasteride can cause male chest cancer and women may have to face problems with pregnancy.
- And Minoxidil can cause skin disorders and side effects.
Surgical Hair Replacement Options:
- FUE hair transplant in Dubai
- Artistic Vertex hair therapy
- Micrografting FUE Hair Transplant
- FUT Strip Method
- Stem Cell + FUE Hair Transplant
- hair replacement Dubai from the hair transplant clinic
Hair Replacement Dubai:
Hair replacement Dubai from Hair Transplant Dubai Clinic is the permanent and safest option to cure all your hair problems. The procedure involves the extraction of hair follicles from the donor regions like the back or sides of the head. The tiny incisions are made in the recipient regions at suitable locations and proper angels for the implantation of hair follicles. Afterward, the extracted hair follicles are then implanted carefully to complete the procedure. The whole technique is performed under the local anesthesia on both donor and recipient areas for the painless and comfortable procedure.
Pros of Hair replacement Dubai
- Just one procedure will be enough for the lifetime results of expected natural looking hair.
- It helps to give you the expected results like the natural looking hair which will never shed.
- It is the least invasive but permanent and effective treatment option to treat all hair problems.
- It won’t require any kind of special pre or post-surgical care.
- Nobody will be able to distinguish between your natural and transplanted hair after getting a Hair replacement Dubai.
Don’t use Short Term Treatment Options to Cure Hair Problems:
Before trying any of the temporary treatments like by using medicines, hair regrowth tonics etc. to treat all hair associated problems, it’s beneficial if you just get a hair replacement Dubai from Hair Transplant Dubai Clinic. Because the short-term treatments can cause skin diseases and infections but hair replacement is a safe and long lasting hair therapy.
Consult a Qualified Trichologist:
And if you want to get expected results in claimed time period then it’s better if you consult an experienced trichologist. So that he will examine your scalp very carefully and then will guide you to cure your hair problems. Like by recommending you to get a suitable treatment or to get a Hair replacement Dubai from the hair transplant clinic.
Please follow and like us: