Nowadays hair problems like hair loss, hair thinning or baldness is common in both genders, in men and women. In past times, only men could get a hair transplant because of the limited hair transplant techniques. But now due to the advancement in the hair transplant field, women can also get a hair transplant to resolve their hair problems from Trichopigmentation in Dubai.
Women really feel awkward about having a thinner hair. So now in the advancement of the cosmetics world, this annoying problem has a solution i.e. Trichopigmentation in Dubai.
When we have beautiful hair, we don’t take proper care of it. We use to handle it carelessly. But when we have to suffer from the hair problems like hair thinning, baldness or hair loss, then we waste our time in searching any hair transplant clinic. So the best authentic clinic, from where you can get a perfect hair transplant from the experienced surgeons is Hair Transplant Clinic.
There are many reasons which cause hair loss;
Causes of Hair Fall:
- Unhealthy diet
- Improper sleeping timings
- Sudden weight loss
- Experienced an operation
- Birth control pills
- Use to tie hair tightly like tight ponytails, braids.
- A medical disorder like Thyroid, Lupus, Anaemia, cancer etc.
- Hormonal imbalance
- Scalp Disorders/ problems like infections, ringworms etc.
- Sleeping with wet hair
- Excessive styling like to dye hair with permanent hair color.
- Using heating tools like curlers, straighter, blow dryer.
- Brushing wet hair
What is ATP (Advanced Tricho Pigmentation)?
Advanced tricho pigmentation is a medical hairline tattoo, it can be used on both the scalp and also on the top area. It helps to give you the appearance/ look of a denser hair, if you are suffering from the thinning of hair, then it can help you to fill in any gaps.
ATP is alike to other pigmentation methods like same as SMP treatment. But if you want better and effective results then get Trichopigmentation in Dubai.
How does ATP (Advanced Tricho Pigmentation) Work?
- ATP works in the same way like a tattoo
- Natural pigments are applied to the scalp or where the treatment is needed.
- The pigment helps to duplicate the look of real hair follicles.
- The whole head can also be cured to increase the look of thickness by using natural pigment to duplicate hair follicles.
- It deposits minute amounts of pigment to the recipient region
- And places it within the dermal layer of the skin.
What Makes ATP (Advanced Tricho Pigmentation) such a Great Treatment?
- ATP is designed to mimic the appearance of thin hair into the denser hair.
- It’s just not a tattoo or ink method.
- The technology and products used in ATP are advanced than other pigmentation hair treatments.
- Those who are suffering from thinning or balding hair, but they do not yet need a hair transplant treatment, can also get ATP.
Benefits of Advanced Tricho Pigmentation (ATP):
- Helps to gives you accurate and natural looking hair.
- Can also show results on thinning hair to give the illusion of denser hair
- Can be used to shape a declining hairline
- It can be used all over the scalp for the look of a natural hair also on the shaven head.
- It’s also used to cover scars.
- It also helps you to achieve natural looking eyebrows.
There are chances that Advanced Tricho Pigmentation (ATP) can go wrong. The micro pigmentation spots often appear too big. Sometimes the ink turns into an unnatural green and blue color as time passes. So to avoid all these complications, get the procedure done from a well recognised clinic. It’s an affordable treatment so that everyone can get it. It also doesn’t have any major side effects.
Please follow and like us: