We underestimate the health of our hair. Most of us assume that our full head of hair will stay with us forever until hair loss hits us. Most people go through hair loss in their lives which can be either temporary or permanent.
Out-Dated Hair Loss Treatments:
Many hair loss treatments have been designed like homeopathic pills, scalp injections, allopathic tablets, hair loss products and home remedies to help in controlling hair loss but these cause side effects and can endanger your health.
Hair Transplant Procedures:
Hair Transplant procedures especially, FUE hair transplant is the most common, permanent and effective hair loss treatment of all time,
Regardless of gender, hair transplant procedure is appropriate for everybody as a forever treatment for his or her hair loss. But there are some prejudices about hair transplant which aren’t true at all.
Being a sufferer of hair loss, you might have rejected the idea of opting a FUE hair transplant surgery, due to following 05 Common Prejudices:
05 Common Prejudices about Hair Transplant:
- A hair transplant procedure isn’t permanent.
- A hair transplant surgery is painful.
- Somebody else’s hair is used in the hair transplant.
- It’s easy to distinguish the transplanted hair from your natural hair.
- Hair transplants requires a lot of maintenance
1. A Hair Transplant isn’t Permanent:
If you get a FUE hair transplant from the proficient and talented hair transplant surgeon then you will be able to get unmistakable and permanent hair transplant results.
So it’s just a Prejudice that a hair transplant procedure isn’t a permanent hair loss treatment. You will just have to experience a cycle of shedding hair just after opting a FUE hair transplant. That’s a natural phenomenon but otherwise, you won’t lose your transplanted hair for a lifetime.
2. A Hair Transplant Surgery is Painful:
If you opt a FUE hair transplant surgery from the hair transplant clinic then your hair transplant procedure will be painless.
Because the hair transplant surgeon at the hair transplant clinic first administers the local anesthesia at your recipient and donor regions for the painless hair transplant surgery.
3. Somebody else’s Hair is used in the Hair Transplant:
Well, it’s strictly forbidden to use somebody else hair during the FUE hair transplant procedure. If you have a healthy scalp and have plenty of donor hair supply then you are your own donor.
4. It’s easy to Distinguish the Transplanted Hair from your Natural Hair:
It’s almost impossible to distinguish your natural and transplanted hair. Only if, you get a FUE hair transplant procedure from the experienced hair transplant surgeons of the hair transplant clinic, only then you will be able to acquire natural-looking results.
5. FUE hair transplant requires a lot of Maintenance:
It only requires some pre and post-surgical care instructions, like:
Pre-Surgical Care Instructions of FUE hair transplant:
- Avoid the consumption of blood thinners almost for two weeks before opting for a FUE hair transplant surgery.
- Quit smoking.
- Try not to drink alcoholic and caffeinated drinks almost a week before opting for the procedure.
- Start in taking the recommended medications both painkillers and antibiotics in advance, according to the recommendation of the hair transplant surgeon.
Post-Surgical Care Instructions of FUE hair transplant:
- Don’t wash your head at least a week after opting for a hair transplant procedure.
- Make a habit of sleeping in an upright position and try to keep your head alleviated.
- Avoid touching your scalp unnecessarily for at least 3 days.
- Quit smoking
- Avoid drinking alcoholic and caffeinated beverages
- Avoid going indirect exposure to the sun
- Avoid massaging your scalp for at least one month after opting a FUE hair transplant procedure.
- Use cold compressions like ice cubes to reduce swelling and pain.
- Try not to involve yourself in the daily activities which causes sweating because sweating is really injurious for your newly implanted hair.
- Follow all the post-surgical care instructions and properly take all the suggested medications.
You just have to follow above-mentioned pre and post-surgical care instructions of a FUE hair transplant for a couple of weeks according to the recommendation of the hair transplant surgeon.
Appointment with the Hair Transplant Surgeon at the Hair Transplant Centre:
Undergoing from hair loss, hair thinning or baldness isn’t a bad thing but ignoring it is self-destructive, physically and emotionally too.
If you have noticed the early symptoms of your hair loss then instead of ignoring them, consult a hair transplant surgeon at Hair Transplant Dubai Clinic.
The hair transplant surgeon will examine your scalp including your donor and recipient regions. And then the hair transplant surgeon may recommend you to get a FUE hair transplant in Dubai from Hair Transplant Dubai Clinic. Because it’s most recommended and safest hair loss treatment, as compared to the out-dated hair loss treatments.