Are you looking for a non-surgical and less expensive hair restoration procedure? You are at the right place.
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical and non-invasive alternate hair restoration procedure that allows individuals to halt their hair loss conditions and in most cases helps to restore the hairs to a great extent.
Shallow microinjections are embedded just underneath the epidermal layer of the skin into the proper tissues to invigorate the mesoderm layer in the skin, which lies at a profundity of around 1mm underneath the surface, altogether support the hair’s regular recovery and expansion process.
How does it work?
Mesotherapy for hair loss is done by infusing a mixture of different minerals, amino acids, enzymes, and vitamins that repair hair tissues and advance the development of new tissues. This supplement rich fluid is infused into the scalp where the tissues of skin are found. The blend of various components advances blood course in the scalp, accordingly averting hair breakage. It likewise accelerates the development of new hair follicles and gives them the required supplements to shape as solid strands.
Why choose Mesotherapy for hair loss?
- Stimulates development of new hair
- Reduce hair breakage
- Speeds up the production of new hair follicles
- Repairs harmed tissues in the scalp
- Increases hair thickness and volume
- Promotes blood course in the scalp
- Noticeable outcomes inside 2 months
Are there any side-effects?
Mesotherapy medicines fluctuate broadly starting with one individual then onto the next. Since various medicines are utilized for various applications, symptoms shift generally. For instance, patients who’ve utilized mesotherapy medications containing isoproterenol have encountered tension, tremors, muscle spasms and palpitations.
On the off chance that you intend to try different things with mesotherapy, the best strategy is to realize precisely what your specialist utilizes as their very own part mesotherapy blends. There are a couple of general symptoms to mesotherapy, however. Unfavorable impacts incorporate sickness, spewing, looseness of the bowels, gentle agony and wounding at the infusion site. In some uncommon cases, defective mesotherapy systems have caused skin contaminations.
How to prepare?
Since it’s a non-invasive procedure, it does not require extra precautions. It is a lunchtime procedure and can be performed at the doctor’s office. Here are few guidelines to prepare yourself for the mesotherapy treatment.
- You might be requested to abstain from the blood thinning medications amid the most recent 3 days before technique.
- Try not to smoke or drink for 2-3 day prior to the treatment.
- Wash your head completely on the morning before the procedure. Since you may not be permitted to wash your scalp for 24 to 36 hours post-treatment.
- Do not wash your head for at least 24 hours
- The therapist may advise you to gently massage your head every day for efficient distribution of injected fluid.
- Abstain from sun exposure for at least 15 days.
Advantages of Mesotherapy over Surgical procedures
- It is a speedy, less-invasive
- It is a slightest agonizing method
- It doesn’t require any extraordinary pre-and post-operation mind
- It doesn’t include any downtime or recuperation time
- It enhances your general temperament and wellbeing
- It is similarly viable for everyone
- It doesn’t require any age constraints
If you are suffering from a hair fall problem and are looking for the best non-surgical treatment, Mesotherapy for hair loss is your options. In this regard, you just need to fill a consultation form and we will get back to you in no time. Hair transplant clinic Dubai is keen to provide best possible hair restoration treatments for its esteemed customers in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.